Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I am looking for Scyther with Defog, Skarmory with Stealth Rock, Feebas(f) in Dive Ball and Speed Boost Carvanha. Prefer males for the egg moves.

I can offer BP items, or 5iv mons. Have many naive Bagons x)

PM me ty.

Last edited:
I wouldnt say that one is perfect, it does not have the HA which is why you would even use the chespin line to begin with.
Perfect = 5 ivs and right nature. A lot of Pokemons don't need hidden ability and you can run a set with overgrow too. I'm just offering a Pokemon, you don't want it? No problem, don't answer ;)

Perfect = 5 ivs and right nature. A lot of Pokemons don't need hidden ability and you can run a set with overgrow too. I'm just offering a Pokemon, you don't want it? No problem, don't answer ;)
Maybe that work for some pokes, but you shouldnt call a torrent froakie, sap sipper marill and overgrow chestpin perfect when the ability so severly limits it abilities and are so obvious much, much less useful

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Maybe that work for some pokes, but you shouldnt call a torrent froakie, sap sipper marill and overgrow chestpin perfect when the ability so severly limits it abilities and are so obvious much, much less useful
I like my Torrent, Camo Froakie :l

I like my Torrent, Camo Froakie :l
But why would you use a moveslot for something the ability can do for every move? :-P But if you find it fun to use, have fun with it ;-) I am just so arguing that when I am abit cranky I mix myself up in everything and dont give up untill I have proven my point :-D

In the case of Chespin, Overgrow can be used for a more offensive set - something like Sub + Belly Drum, which activates Overgrow. Don't knock every ability just because common sets use the alternative.

Esmeya

But why would you use a moveslot for something the ability can do for every move? :-P But if you find it fun to use, have fun with it ;-) I am just so arguing that when I am abit cranky I mix myself up in everything and dont give up untill I have proven my point :-D
Because not every team combination I use needs Protean, Protean is not an end all and I use Camo for Terrain teams on multiple sets, so, you know.

I'm not here to argue with you anyway, if you're cranky eat an apple (a literal apple).

Because not every team combination I use needs Protean, Protean is not an end all and I use Camo for Terrain teams on multiple sets, so, you know.

I'm not here to argue with you anyway, if you're cranky eat an apple (a literal apple).
Ive had my coffe now, so no more cranky me ;-)

In the case of Chespin, Overgrow can be used for a more offensive set - something like Sub + Belly Drum, which activates Overgrow. Don't knock every ability just because common sets use the alternative.
I am stupid..every time i THINK I am 100% I usually suffer defeat :-/ that is one type of set I didnt consider, but what 2 attacks are used for it? Wood hammer would work poorly due to the recoil I guess

I am stupid..every time i THINK I am 100% I usually suffer defeat :-/ that is one type of set I didnt consider, but what 2 attacks are used for it? Wood hammer would work poorly due to the recoil I guess
I'd say something like Sub / BD / Seed Bomb / Brick Break (Stone Edge) w/ Salac Berry. Or run it under Trick Room with Hammer Arm / Curse. Not its best set by any stretch of the imagination, but it's at least somewhat viable and worth consideration before deeming Overgrow worthless. Similarly with Greninja - perhaps a VoltTurn team that utilizes Greninja as a fast Spikes / T-spikes user. In such an instance, Protean isn't influencing STAB and is making Greninja susceptible to various types.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi!
I am looking for Mold Breaker Excadrill/Drilbur. Adamant would be better, female would be better, but I would take whatever you have.

I don't have much to give in return, my last breeds were Fire Fang Mawile (egg move) and gale wing Talonflame so I have some 4 IVs left, or if you need any Pokemon to complete the pokedex, I have the full Kalos + safari friend dex (not giving away the legendaries though, since I can only get one of those).

Esmeya

Hi!
I am looking for Mold Breaker Excadrill/Drilbur. Adamant would be better, female would be better, but I would take whatever you have.

I don't have much to give in return, my last breeds were Fire Fang Mawile (egg move) and gale wing Talonflame so I have some 4 IVs left, or if you need any Pokemon to complete the pokedex, I have the full Kalos + safari friend dex (not giving away the legendaries though, since I can only get one of those).
I can catch you one from Safari in a few moments don't need anything for it though.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That would be really nice. You can find me on IRC #smogonwifi or showdown main when you can do the trade

Esmeya

That would be really nice. You can find me on IRC #smogonwifi or showdown main when you can do the trade
I don't use IRC ._. Should only be a few minutes if you can wait around :c Do you want it in a specific ball?

And if you have Zapdos I could use it for a simple dex entry trade, if not that's fine too.

Anyone wanna trade a 6th gen 5 iv'd poke, for mye 5IV Blaze Timid Fennekin? Come with an offer in the form of a PM. I don't take much for it, as long as it is a 6th gen poke I currently don't own, and it is 5IV'd with proper Nature/Ability.
Bumping this. Mainly looking for Goomy or Bulletproof Chespin

I'm looking for an eevee with hyper voice and heal bell, they're bw2 tutor moves. It's for competitive usage.

Offers
1. 5iv pokes
2. Leftovers
3. Bp items.

i have three questions:

First of all, I'm looking for somebody with a Gabite Safari or somebody who has acces to one an can catch me a female HA Gabite in a Premier Ball. I can offer lots of 4IVs Spitbacks in return (I'm sure i have some you don't have).

2.: Are genderless pokes able to pass down their pokeball?

3.: When i skatch a move in a link battle, does the skatched move stay after the battle?

i have three questions:

First of all, I'm looking for somebody with a Gabite Safari or somebody who has acces to one an can catch me a female HA Gabite in a Premier Ball. I can offer lots of 4IVs Spitbacks in return (I'm sure i have some you don't have).

2.: Are genderless pokes able to pass down their pokeball?

3.: When i skatch a move in a link battle, does the skatched move stay after the battle?
On 2 and 3, no. For 1 i cant help you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)