The Awesome Trade Thread of Nothing but the Coolest Possible Pokemon (That I Could Get)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in the Swinub
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Thick Fat
Egg Moves: Icicle Crash/Stealth Rocks
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

& the Poliwag
Nature: Modest
Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: None
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
I can do that, I've got a Swinub in my bank, and I can breed you a poliwag sometime tomorrow, I'll reply to your last post whenever I'm ready.

You have any defog syther left? Been looking for 1 for 2 days lol. I have perfect timid fennekin, perfect modest solosis, perfect adamant minccino,5iv timid larvesta missing attack,impish 5iv gligar with immunity missing SPa.

You have any defog syther left? Been looking for 1 for 2 days lol. I have perfect timid fennekin, perfect modest solosis, perfect adamant minccino,5iv timid larvesta missing attack,impish 5iv gligar with immunity missing SPa.
I'll breed you one sometime tomorrow or sunday, I'll reply to your original post once I've got your Scyther, I'd like the Larvesta.

Arsonal

Banned deucer.
Nope, I don't do PM offers, especially with new users. Make all offers publicly and give OTs and IDs.
Err actually I've been a user for about 1yr and a half. (New account but whatever.) Would you be interested in,
Shiny timid darkrai. 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT Jap. ID: 39461

Or A 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 hidden power ghost keldeo. (I can clone as well.) OT SMR2012 . ID: 08272.

Err actually I've been a user for about 1yr and a half. (New account but whatever.) Would you be interested in,
Shiny timid darkrai. 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT Jap. ID: 39461

Or A 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 hidden power ghost keldeo. (I can clone as well.) OT SMR2012 . ID: 08272.
Sorry, I'm not comfortable sending my only copy of a poke to you to clone, if you have a main that you for some reason aren't using, use it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)