The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I can't buy AR which is unfortunate, however I can do this Latios - Timid - Hidden power fighting -Preferebly with Defog, do you require a nickname on this?
Oh, I did get from Thomaz yesterday. I checked you thread though, interested in an Impish sturdy Aron adamant Water absorb Cacnea :) Need to come up with some stupid nicknames thought, I'll do that tomorrow :)

Hi
i saw that you have diancie on your want list. I have a 19/8/31/31/31/31 rash diancie if your interested.
Sorry, not really interested in rash nature, and the IVs are a bit to low for my taste, but thanks anyway :)

Oh, I did get from Thomaz yesterday. I checked you thread though, interested in an Impish sturdy Aron adamant Water absorb Cacnea :) Need to come up with some stupid nicknames thought, I'll do that tomorrow :)

Sorry, not really interested in rash nature, and the IVs are a bit to low for my taste, but thanks anyway :)
What gender did you want on both?

Yeah thats okay :) I want modest nature on the hp fire Eevee. Wish would be nice ^^ Prefer male for the nickname I have in mind, but if you get a female and you are really tired of breeding its fine too. But with Eevees gender ratio I doubt it :P
Rampardos (Great Ball)
Adamant - Mold Breaker
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Crunch

I already have this one (male) :D Next one is going to be the Eevee. The other two might take longer though, since they are more difficult to breed. I'll keep you updated on how far I am with the breeding :)

I'd like that one then :] I just have to think of a nickname ._. haha
To clarify for your Weedle you said nickname it "W.A.S.P" did you want another period after the "P" or was that deliberate?
Nah, forgot it :P W.A.S.P. ^^ Let me know when you come up with a nickname :) Preferably before this weekend as I might wanna restart my soulsilver, but still not sure if I should do it. xD Gonna loose the ability to nickname some legendarys, but at the same time it would be nice to have some more shiny legendaries, especially since ORAS probably gonna have shiny lock..

Nah, forgot it :P W.A.S.P. ^^ Let me know when you come up with a nickname :) Preferably before this weekend as I might wanna restart my soulsilver, but still not sure if I should do it. xD Gonna loose the ability to nickname some legendarys, but at the same time it would be nice to have some more shiny legendaries, especially since ORAS probably gonna have shiny lock..
Alright just checking nicknamed Weedle :] Could Zapdos be named Cumulonimbus

Edit: If you restart your Soul Silver I would love to request a Naive Latios in a Lure Ball, if you accept such requests?

Last edited:
Hey Hamstern !
Me again :p
I'm searching for a stealth rock jolly shiny Cobalion, and you've got exactly want I want ^^
And it is in a honor ball, so perfect !

I see you're looking for some cool Diancie, I have this one

Name : Japanese Name (Dianshii in our spell !)
OT : Japanese (Eigakan)
Ball : Memory ball
Nature : Adamant
Ivs : 31/31/xx/31xx/xx

That my Diancie, I hope you will like

If it's not (I hope my English is correct too) , I have a few females in matching ball with cools egg moves , I can breed some for you !

Thank you very much *w* !

Alright just checking nicknamed Weedle :] Could Zapdos be named Cumulonimbus

Edit: If you restart your Soul Silver I would love to request a Naive Latios in a Lure Ball, if you accept such requests?
Unfortunately all generations before 6th gen only allows 10 characters, so that name is to long :/ If I catch a mixed Latios I probably go hasty as I already have a naive one, but I will probably use lure ball this time, I forgot it turned blue in gen 6 when I caught my old Latios. :P

Hey Hamstern !
Me again :p
I'm searching for a stealth rock jolly shiny Cobalion, and you've got exactly want I want ^^
And it is in a honor ball, so perfect !

I see you're looking for some cool Diancie, I have this one

Name : Japanese Name (Dianshii in our spell !)
OT : Japanese (Eigakan)
Ball : Memory ball
Nature : Adamant
Ivs : 31/31/xx/31xx/xx

That my Diancie, I hope you will like

If it's not (I hope my English is correct too) , I have a few females in matching ball with cools egg moves , I can breed some for you !

Thank you very much *w* !
Sorry, already have that Diancie. Can you list the females you have? :)

Unfortunately all generations before 6th gen only allows 10 characters, so that name is to long :/ If I catch a mixed Latios I probably go hasty as I already have a naive one, but I will probably use lure ball this time, I forgot it turned blue in gen 6 when I caught my old Latios. :P
Oh yeah I forgot it was gonna be nicknamed in a past hen haha How about Kwuhnxwa as the nickname then. Hasty nature is fine too could I save the credit for the pidgey or onix for it?

Sorry, already have that Diancie. Can you list the females you have? :)
Sure !

1) Squirle , scuba ball
Modest
Em : Aura sphere
I've got a lot of this one, can find one with perfect IVs

2)Weedle, friend ball
Jolly
No EMs, but I can breed one with EMs
Very proud of this ^^

3)Pidgey Chrono ball
Timid
Em : defog

4) Gastly moon ball
Timid
Em : Clear Smog, Perish Song, disable

5)Eevee Luxury Ball
Timid
Em : wish

6)Phanpy Heavy Ball
Impish
No EM :(

7)Ralts Moon ball
Jolly
Em : Shadow Sneak
ORAS Hype !

8)Spiritomb Dream Ball
Choose a Nature ^^
EM : Shadow Sneak, Pain Split

9)Axew Luxury Ball
Jolly
EMs : counter, Iron Tail Reversal , Endure

10) Flabebe, Scuba ball
Calm
Can't have EMs !

If you have more questions ask me ^^
Thank you !

Hey Hammie, I finally got an HP Ground Pidgey with 31/31/31/30/30/31 for you :]

So I have the Weedle and Pidgey all ready for you now. I'd like the Zapdos we've been talking about for the Weedle and you can give me a throwaway for the Pidgey so I can save a credit for the Lure Ball Latios we were talking about (if that's an okay deal for you) :]

Edit: Oh also I just wanted to give a heads up, I caught the pidgey in my Heart Gold and put egg moves and Timid nature on it in Y and then I traded it to my boyfriend to get the HP Ground on it so it will have his OT Id on it, but it will still have the nickname you desire :]

Last edited:
8)Spiritomb Dream Ball
Choose a Nature ^^
EM : Shadow Sneak, Pain Split
I like this one with hidden ability Infiltrator and bold nature :)

Hey Hammie, I finally got an HP Ground Pidgey with 31/31/31/30/30/31 for you :]

So I have the Weedle and Pidgey all ready for you now. I'd like the Zapdos we've been talking about for the Weedle and you can give me a throwaway for the Pidgey so I can save a credit for the Lure Ball Latios we were talking about (if that's an okay deal for you) :]

Edit: Oh also I just wanted to give a heads up, I caught the pidgey in my Heart Gold and put egg moves and Timid nature on it in Y and then I traded it to my boyfriend to get the HP Ground on it so it will have his OT Id on it, but it will still have the nickname you desire :]
Okay, I currently preparing lots of pokémon for transfer so should be able to trade tonight :)

Hello, I like this mon-

Braviary
Careful - Defiant
31/31/31/x/31/31
-Can be tutored Tailwind upon request.
Nicknamable

Feel free to CMT. I'm working on some dream ball jolly glalies atm if you want one.

Hello, I like this mon-

Braviary
Careful - Defiant
31/31/31/x/31/31
-Can be tutored Tailwind upon request.
Nicknamable

Feel free to CMT. I'm working on some dream ball jolly glalies atm if you want one.
I like the shiny jolly Groudon, is it nicknamable? :)

I like this one with hidden ability Infiltrator and bold naturure :)
Great for me :)

Can you rename it "Fraternité" if it's not too long ^^?

I'm looking for a Shiny Eelektross , quiet nature and Giga drain, I see you have one too :)

What can I breed for you to have this Monster ? ^^

I've got a problem with my spiritomb !

My female spiritomb havn't her hidden ability, so I can't have it :(
I still breed some, if it's not a problem for you it's ok but if it is, say me I''ll breed something else ^^

Nice, would like it nicknamed Terrar :)

I've got a problem with my spiritomb !

My female spiritomb havn't her hidden ability, so I can't have it :(
I still breed some, if it's not a problem for you it's ok but if it is, say me I''ll breed something else ^^
Ah, thats a problem. Maybe you one from the simple request thread? Heal or dusk ball would be okay too, its a friend safari poke so maybe you can even catch one yourself.

As for other project, I'm also interested in a Floatzel with hidden ability Water Veil and egg move Switcheroo and Baton pass. I would like it in repeat, luxury, premier or dive ball :) Also a friend safari poke.

Nice, would like it nicknamed Terrar :)

Ah, thats a problem. Maybe you one from the simple request thread? Heal or dusk ball would be okay too, its a friend safari poke so maybe you can even catch one yourself.

As for other project, I'm also interested in a Floatzel with hidden ability Water Veil and egg move Switcheroo and Baton pass. I would like it in repeat, luxury, premier or dive ball :) Also a friend safari poke.
Like you want !!
I'm doing it actually, can tale me one or two hours !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)