The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would either of these two be of interest to you?

Both are RNG'd by me, OT : Mo ID 15051

Cobalion Dive Ball
Timid Lvl 45
31/4/31/31/30/31 HP Ghost

Virizion
Timid Lvl 45
31/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire

Hey Hamestern, I've been meaning to ask if you need any Onix or Weedle either? Aside from the Ralts and Pidgey, I've been working on other Pokemon set to Mega Evolve in ORAS so lemme know if you're looking for any of those :]

Would either of these two be of interest to you?

Both are RNG'd by me, OT : Mo ID 15051

Cobalion Dive Ball
Timid Lvl 45
31/4/31/31/30/31 HP Ghost

Virizion
Timid Lvl 45
31/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire
Are they nicknamable? :)

Hey Hamestern, I've been meaning to ask if you need any Onix or Weedle either? Aside from the Ralts and Pidgey, I've been working on other Pokemon set to Mega Evolve in ORAS so lemme know if you're looking for any of those :]
Yeah, interested in both if Weedle is adamant ultra ball and Onix is heavy ball and Brave 0 Speed :)

Are they nicknamable? :)

Yeah, interested in both if Weedle is adamant ultra ball and Onix is heavy ball and Brave 0 Speed :)
Unfortunately no, banked them on Saturday :/ I could RNG and nickname a terrakion/any wild/stationary Pokemon if you want on b2

Ultra ball weedle I can breed - also have level and fast on hand if you want one of those but they're jolly? Onix I have sassy in heavy ball but would be no problem to get brave with 0 speed :]

Edit: Just hatched an Ultra Ball Adamant Weedle w/ 31/31/31/31/31/31 would you like a nickname on her? I'm still working on Pidgey and Onix as well. I also have some Adamant Dive Ball Mudkip with Yawn, Curse, Counter, and Mirror Coat if you're interested in that? (Sorry again, released the Mudkips)

Also what ball is your shiny Adamant Scizor/Scyther in?

Last edited:
Ultra ball weedle I can breed - also have level and fast on hand if you want one of those but they're jolly? Onix I have sassy in heavy ball but would be no problem to get brave with 0 speed :]

Edit: Just hatched an Ultra Ball Adamant Weedle w/ 31/31/31/31/31/31 would you like a nickname on her? I'm still working on Pidgey and Onix as well. I also have some Adamant Dive Ball Mudkip with Yawn, Curse, Counter, and Mirror Coat if you're interested in that?

not to turn Hamstern's thread into a discussion but dive ball mudkip is a blatant hack

Hey, it's me again :D I wanted to ask if you are looking for other breedable Pokémon not on your want list. Because I'm really interested in your Suicune, Raikou and Entei.
If not I can probably breed you the Rash Nidoking and Rampardos (would have to get one in a Great Ball first), if you are still looking for them.

not to turn Hamstern's thread into a discussion but dive ball mudkip is a blatant hack
I bred them myself so I know they themselves aren't hacks, their parent was a mudkip my friend got from dream world. Is that not possible?

Edit: I did some research and it looks like you're right. So I'll rescind the Mudkip offer and I've released the parent and ones I've bred. Sorry Hamstern I didn't mean to offer you something with a hacked parent.

Last edited:
Unfortunately no, banked them on Saturday :/ I could RNG and nickname a terrakion/any wild/stationary Pokemon if you want on b2
Might be interested in a hasty/naive hp ice Terrakion, if you are up for that? But are you able to clone it in 5th gen so you don't have to stick with my nickname on it, haha? xD

Edit: Just hatched an Ultra Ball Adamant Weedle w/ 31/31/31/31/31/31 would you like a nickname on her? I'm still working on Pidgey and Onix as well. I also have some Adamant Dive Ball Mudkip with Yawn, Curse, Counter, and Mirror Coat if you're interested in that? (Sorry again, released the Mudkips)

Shiny Scizor is in a pokeball :/ Would like the Weedle nickname W.A.S.P :)

Mewtwo
Naive - Pressure
31/30/30/31/31/31
- Drain punch, Low kick, Zen Headbutt, Ice punch

For my Naive diancie 31/31/31/31/29/31 and nidoking?
Sure :) What did you want for nidoking, I don't remember :P

Hey, it's me again :D I wanted to ask if you are looking for other breedable Pokémon not on your want list. Because I'm really interested in your Suicune, Raikou and Entei.
If not I can probably breed you the Rash Nidoking and Rampardos (would have to get one in a Great Ball first), if you are still looking for them.
Still looking for Rash Nidoking and Rampardos :) But I am interested in some Eeveelotions but they require HA and hidden power.

Still looking for Rash Nidoking and Rampardos :) But I am interested in some Eeveelotions but they require HA and hidden power.
I'm going to breed both for you then :)

I could breed you a HP Ice Eevee (Ditto spread I have: 31/30/30/31/31/31), HP Fire (31/30/31/30/31/30) or HP Grass (31/30/31/30/31/31). I can't guarantee that they will have 30IV in their respective stats though. Just tell me if you would be interested or not.

Might be interested in a hasty/naive hp ice Terrakion, if you are up for that? But are you able to clone it in 5th gen so you don't have to stick with my nickname on it, haha? xD
I have no methods of cloning and do not have AR, I'll see if i'm able to buy one

I'm going to breed both for you then :)

I could breed you a HP Ice Eevee (Ditto spread I have: 31/30/30/31/31/31), HP Fire (31/30/31/30/31/30) or HP Grass (31/30/31/30/31/31). I can't guarantee that they will have 30IV in their respective stats though. Just tell me if you would be interested or not.
I'm interested in Dive ball Hp ground and Heal/dream ball with hp ground OR fire :) Both need hidden ability. Its okay if it has like 31/x/30/30/31/30 for hp fire as long as it has the hidden power and 31 or 30s in the used stats :)

I have no methods of cloning and do not have AR, I'll see if i'm able to buy one
Ah okay. Hm, maybe if you get an AR then cause I don't think you should waste you Terrakion. ^^

Shiny Scizor is in a pokeball :/ Would like the Weedle nickname W.A.S.P :)
Alright I have the weedle named and ready :] I'm away from wifi access today, would you be available to trade tomorrow? I like the fast ball Zapdos is that nicknameable?

I'm interested in Dive ball Hp ground and Heal/dream ball with hp ground OR fire :) Both need hidden ability. Its okay if it has like 31/x/30/30/31/30 for hp fire as long as it has the hidden power and 31 or 30s in the used stats :)
Would it be alright if I just breed a HA Dream Ball Eevee with HP Fire in addition to the Nidoking and Rampardos for the 3 I want? I don't have enough time to do the other Eevee as well and I don't have a HP Ground Ditto yet (but I can breed you one when I have more time, if you still need it then). Just tell me what nature you'd like on the HP Fire one and whether you'd like Egg Moves or not :)

Alright I have the weedle named and ready :] I'm away from wifi access today, would you be available to trade tomorrow? I like the fast ball Zapdos is that nicknameable?
Yeah its nicknamable :)

Would it be alright if I just breed a HA Dream Ball Eevee with HP Fire in addition to the Nidoking and Rampardos for the 3 I want? I don't have enough time to do the other Eevee as well and I don't have a HP Ground Ditto yet (but I can breed you one when I have more time, if you still need it then). Just tell me what nature you'd like on the HP Fire one and whether you'd like Egg Moves or not :)
Yeah thats okay :) I want modest nature on the hp fire Eevee. Wish would be nice ^^ Prefer male for the nickname I have in mind, but if you get a female and you are really tired of breeding its fine too. But with Eevees gender ratio I doubt it :P

I guess I can't buy AR which is unfortunate, however I can do this Latios - Timid - Hidden power fighting -Preferebly with Defog, do you require a nickname on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)