Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be breeding Larvitar with DD SR, Pursuit, and one other move. I was thinking Iron Head or Iron Tail. Which should I choose (or should I choose something else entirely)?
It has no other useful egg moves, and both of those are ORAS tutor moves, so you don't really need either imo.

Looking for a reliable cloner to clone a Naughty female for me ;) PM for details and payment. Thanks!

Edit: Helped :)

Last edited:
I don't ask a lot for it but it's nice to get something. Those are my last two. I can almost guarantee that I will get more quite soon.
I dont have much to offer , but tomorrow i'll pm you or just tell me what do you want if i have it i trade for the code.

Quick question: Is physical Darkrai worth anything? I just got a 31/31/31/13/31/31 Jolly one and it feels like a waste to throw it, especially when it comes with Shadow Force... And I don't have Powersaves to backup that file ;(

Quick question: Is physical Darkrai worth anything? I just got a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly one and it feels like a waste to throw it, especially when it comes with Shadow Force... And I don't have Powersaves to backup that file ;(
You can keep if you want a gimicky fun darkria that I doubt anyone will have. So on the plus side nobody will have it. Also it will be new and unique and fun to use. The downside though well it's jolly and timid is better.

You can keep if you want a gimicky fun darkria that I doubt anyone will have. So on the plus side nobody will have it. Also it will be new and unique and fun to use. The downside though well it's jolly and timid is better.
Welp, Special Attack is 13 so it'll be worse if it was Timid... I'll keep it, Darkrai is my 3rd favorite Pokemon and I ain't throwing away my luckiest SR so far (only took three attempts). Besides, as far as I'm concerned, you can redeem multiple of those Darkrais, and even then everyone's gonna have a Timid one

Shadow force isn't stab and 135>90.... Sorry :/
Too late, already decided to keep

Welp, Special Attack is 13 so it'll be worse if it was Timid... I'll keep it, Darkrai is my 3rd favorite Pokemon and I ain't throwing away my luckiest SR so far (only took three attempts). Besides, as far as I'm concerned, you can redeem multiple of those Darkrais, and even then everyone's gonna have a Timid one

Too late, already decided to keep
How does a terrible nature count as a "lucky sr"? Just because of the ivs?

I mean if you want it, more power to you...but you shouldn't even bother asking k/t if you're just gonna keep whatever anyway

Thank you! That helps a lot. :D

Quick question: Is physical Darkrai worth anything? I just got a 31/31/31/13/31/31 Jolly one and it feels like a waste to throw it, especially when it comes with Shadow Force... And I don't have Powersaves to backup that file ;(
You've already got plenty of replies about it but I think its kinda cool, even if I have absolutely NO idea how it could be used... lol. Gimmicks ftw!

I didn't notice it was the only KB physical Darkrai in Smogon, so that's why I asked
while I do understand why a few people think you should have tossed it I understand from their views that you should have tossed it. I think now and then though it doesn't hurt to be a complete goon like myself. I kept an adamant diancie which is not the right nature but hey I wanted to be weird. I think I might have kept because weird stuff is fine now and then for me. Understand though that you wont get that many trades as many trades as you would for a perfect timid one.

while I do understand why a few people think you should have tossed it I understand from their views that you should have tossed it. I think now and then though it doesn't hurt to be a complete goon like myself. I kept an adamant diancie which is not the right nature but hey I wanted to be weird. I think I might have kept because weird stuff is fine now and then for me. Understand though that you wont get that many trades as many trades as you would for a perfect timid one.
It's not like I expected a trade. Keeping for myself mostly. I was expecting answers about competitive value, but I got trading value answers as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)