Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems that everyone is looking for a shiny arceus. I understand it is going to be hard to get one and I'm interested in finding one myself. If anyone would like me to help and pitch in to bring a shiny arceus to smogon let me know. Also if someone can link me to someone preferably on reddit that has a shiny arceus.
Maybe the wording was crap but let's try this again. So people are looking for a shiny arceus. I am looking for any possible users or hack free websites that might have a user that has a shiny arceus. Also I would be happy to help anyone who needs help trying to work out a trade for a shiny arceus by helping them out and pitching in.

Sure I'm interested in that, but I'd understand if you prefer to give it to someone else.

Besides, I am looking for master balls. PM me if can provide some (from 1 to 5), so that we can set up a trade.
I have 20 Master Balls. Do you have a trade thread?

There have already been several posts made very recently clearly explaining as to why there's no point in asking since it's unlikely.
At least for now. When the hype goes down they'll probably be cheaper

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Maybe the wording was crap but let's try this again. So people are looking for a shiny arceus. I am looking for any possible users or hack free websites that might have a user that has a shiny arceus. Also I would be happy to help anyone who needs help trying to work out a trade for a shiny arceus by helping them out and pitching in.
The event just came out yesterday, no one has them yet. And honestly, not trying to be mean, but I don't think you have anything that a person looking to trade their shiny Arceus would be looking for. You need rare, uncloned events, not shinies or SRs.

There have already been several posts made very recently clearly explaining as to why there's no point in asking since it's unlikely.
Nothing was said that they were impossible to get. I was well aware that it was going to cost a lot to obtain one but if I get my hands on one then I can make it easier for everyone else that's all I was trying to do.

Nothing was said that they were impossible to get. I was well aware that it was going to cost a lot to obtain one but if I get my hands on one then I can make it easier for everyone else that's all I was trying to do.
Please don't do this...I'm aware 'value' is a very relative term when it comes to bytes of data, but it really would be nice if this particular event kept some(value) for people looking to trade them in the future

Sure I'm interested in that, but I'd understand if you prefer to give it to someone else.

Besides, I am looking for master balls. PM me if can provide some (from 1 to 5), so that we can set up a trade.
Well I have two more going - happy to help you both. I was planning on keeping on more for my ORAS file but I'm not fussed about that to be honest. As the event goes on for quite a while, getting more codes shouldnt be a problem.

Will VM you separately.

Ok then. I want a female 5 IV Net Ball Scatterbug, with egg moves Poisonpowder, Rage Powder, and Stun Spore, Timid Nature. Ability Compoundeyes please
Ok. I will do it tomorrow (I'm in Europe). You didn't specify which of the two patterns you wanted: meadow or archipelago?

Well I have two more going - happy to help you both. I was planning on keeping on more for my ORAS file but I'm not fussed about that to be honest. As the event goes on for quite a while, getting more codes shouldnt be a problem.

Will VM you separately.
Ok, thanks a lot!

Please don't do this...I'm aware 'value' is a very relative term when it comes to bytes of data, but it really would be nice if this particular event kept some(value) for people looking to trade them in the future
Unless there's another shiny Arceus event, it won't lose a lot of value. If anything, after a certain age (~6 months) its value will start to rise

Ok. I will do it tomorrow (I'm in Europe). You didn't specify which of the two patterns you wanted: meadow or archipelago?
Archipelago will do

I'm after spitbacks of HA female Lileep and Anorith in non-standard balls if anyone has them CML in sig if interested in trading.

Really:/
....fine I understand your view on that part but I'm just trying to help out I mean good intentions. I mean I would think I would get a little more positive feedback for trying to help everyone out:/
Where did the event come out at?
Japan got it

Really:/

....fine I understand your view on that part but I'm just trying to help out I mean good intentions. I mean I would think I would get a little more positive feedback for trying to help everyone out:/

Japan got it
Inb4 someone takes that idea. I'm trying to get one anyways on reddit (not on /r/pokemontrades, that'll be impossible)

I will be breeding Larvitar with DD SR, Pursuit, and one other move. I was thinking Iron Head or Iron Tail. Which should I choose (or should I choose something else entirely)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)