Lori's Breeding Grounds [Temporarily Closed; WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey
Trade Thread Rules
  • List all of your IVs. Traders here at Smogon are only interested in Pokémon with competitive value. We want to know your Pokémon's IVs. Please state these IVs explicitly a good format for them would be HP/ATK/DEF/SPATK/SPDEF/SPEED such as 31/31/31/31/31/30, especially if your Pokemon has a specific Hidden Power type it was bred/caught for. DO NOT generalize by posting "5 IV, 4 IV, etc". Use an IV calculator such as this one http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx to help you if you're unsure.
Otherwise nice thread :).

Hey there! You messaged me when it was nearly 1am. ^^' Let me know when you can trade, I'll be able to after school.
I apologize! I didn't take into account that we're 13 hours different (I'm GMT -5). That means you're available from 2:30 - 8:30 am my time lol. Looks like it'll have to be very early/late unless we wait until the weekend. I can swing around 8 am my time (9 pm yours) if that's ok for you.

I apologize! I didn't take into account that we're 13 hours different (I'm GMT -5). That means you're available from 2:30 - 8:30 am my time lol. Looks like it'll have to be very early/late unless we wait until the weekend. I can swing around 8 am my time (9 pm yours) if that's ok for you.
Sure, I'll still be able to trade 9pm my time. I'll come 'round that time.

Could you CMT for a female Damp Mudkip and a female Shell Armor Turtwig? Spitbacks are perfectly acceptable.
Would you be able to trade the male adaptability corphish and a male run away venonat for a female damp mudkip of mine? It's all good with me, I can breed and trade a perfect female. ^^
If this trade works for you I'll get started on breeding your female damp mudkip.

Last edited:
Added in a Eevee for each eevee evolution; Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon. Please feel free to request them.
I have also added in the IV spreads of each Pokemon.

Hello there, there are some more stuff that I'm interested in. I hope you don't mind if I do the trades in threes, it makes me easier to organize ^^
Teddiursa
Adamant - Honey Gather
31.31.31.xx.31.31
Cross Chop - Close Combat - Belly Drum - Night Slash

Scraggy
Adamant - Intimidate
31.31.31.xx.31.31
Ice Punch - Fire Punch - Dragon Dance - Thunder Punch

Ralts
Timid - Telepathy
31.xx.31.31.31.31
Destiny Bond - Shadow Sneak - Disable - Confuse Ray/Grudge
CMT and let me know what you'd like in return :)

Hello there, there are some more stuff that I'm interested in. I hope you don't mind if I do the trades in threes, it makes me easier to organize ^^

CMT and let me know what you'd like in return :)
It's no problem with me! ^^
I am interested in a male mold breaker drillbur and female klutz audino.
Which two Pokemon would you like from me? Let me know and I'll start breeding them soon.

Oh, found nothing else? I'll take the Ralts and Scraggy then ^^
I may go over it again later on, but hopefully these two will be fine for you, for now. :]
I will get to breeding the ralts and scraggy then. But first, what egg move for ralts? Confuse Ray or Grudge? Females also?
Once you answer I'll get to breeding them with the rest of the Pokemon I'll be breeding.

I may go over it again later on, but hopefully these two will be fine for you, for now. :]
I will get to breeding the ralts and scraggy then. But first, what egg move for ralts? Confuse Ray or Grudge? Females also?
Once you answer I'll get to breeding them with the rest of the Pokemon I'll be breeding.
Confuse Ray, please. I need them females so I can pass down the ball :]

I am not looking for specific Pokemon, although, I am a big fan of 4 egg move Pokemon.
I will accept 2 male imperfect/no IVs and random nature with 4 egg moves for one of my perfect bred Pokemon.

Im just wondering about this particular part, do u mean u would accept
ANY male pokemon with ANY egg moves on it for a perfectly breed pokemon, again im just curious.

I'm on if you're around.
Hey there! I've added your FC and I'll come online now. Hopefully you are still around.
EDIT: Am online now. I've sent a trade invite and my IGn is Lorraine.

I am not looking for specific Pokemon, although, I am a big fan of 4 egg move Pokemon.
I will accept 2 male imperfect/no IVs and random nature with 4 egg moves for one of my perfect bred Pokemon.

Im just wondering about this particular part, do u mean u would accept
ANY male pokemon with ANY egg moves on it for a perfectly breed pokemon, again im just curious.
Hm... Well it does depend. There are some certain Pokemon I'm not really interested in.

okay just wanted to clear it up, btw would ya be intrested in a shiny 5 IV adamnant pawniard for a chlorophyll bulba, i accidentlt brought it in a battle so it already lv 11 with some random evs.
I'm not interested shiny Pokemon; I made that clear on the Pokemon Wanted section. I am only interested in competitively bred Pokemon with 4 egg moves.

I'm not interested shiny Pokemon; I made that clear on the Pokemon Wanted section. I am only interested in competitively bred Pokemon with 4 egg moves.
How about a timid 5 IV sigilyph then, egg moves are
miracle eye,stored power, psycho stift and roost

Edit: Abillity is magic guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)