Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Looking for: Adamant Repeat Ball Buzzwole named Smashet
For Trade: A Celesteela with the Nature, Ball, and Nickname of your choice

Edit: Who wants to take bets on how long I'll look? I'm guessing at least a week.
If this is on the most recent page and not crossed out, I'm still looking for the custom Buzzwole

Last edited:
Does anyone here have the following, all with Hidden Abilities (IVs don't matter):
  • Heal HA Spritzee or Aromatisse, ideally with Bold nature Thanks to Vaporeon
  • Premier Swirlix
  • Dusk Phantump Thanks to Manictric
  • Love Goomy
  • Repeat Dedenne
  • Repeat Hawlucha

PM me if you can help, I can provide any Dream Ball HA Pokemon all with 4 egg moves wherever possible.

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
What Hidden Power would be the best for Tapu Koko?? for each Battle Spot singles and VGC Format?
Ice, Fire, and Ground are generally the best picks for both formats. If I had to pick a universally "best" one, I'd say Ice, but as with anything it depends on team composition more than anything.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
where can i get an RNGed 30 in all stats ditto? foreign would be better :) haha thanks :)
most has one on his thread, found here. Remember to read the rules and FAQ if you have any questions, most importantly the fact that Ditto requests go through VMs, not PMs or posts on the thread.

E:
Other Dittos I have (all are RNG'd by me in my german game) (all dittos with a nickname are [Fully Redis]

(...)

Ditto (Nickname: All 30)
OT: Most (23986)
(genderless) - mild - limber
IVs: 30.30.30.30.30.30
EVs: UT (Lv. 63)

(...)

Last edited:
LF :
HA Snivy in gen6(with the egg moves if possible)
HA Gible in gen6
Adamant Groudon

PM so we can work something out. Thanks in advance.

I'm missing a few EV reducing berries from my stock and i would like some help getting my hands on them. They are; Kelpsy, Pomeg, And Hondew.

I had a couple of questions about SuMo.

1. Can you get stealth rock and soft-boiled on chansey in SuMo?

2. How can you level up quickly in SuMo?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I had a couple of questions about SuMo.

1. Can you get stealth rock and soft-boiled on chansey in SuMo?

2. How can you level up quickly in SuMo?
1. you can get soft-boiled on Chansey, since it's a Level-up move. But Stealth Rock is only accessible via OR/AS tutor or earlier.

2. There isn't an easy way to level up a Pokemon like the Blissey Bases in OR/AS, but if you have the festival coins to spend, you could get 2 5-star rare kitchen and use them to level a Pokemon from 66 to 98 quite easily. more detailed explanation
edit: forgot to mention that the other Levels can be raised relatively easily, though slow in comparison to the Blissey Bases, through the likes of rematching the Pokemon League

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for someone willing to part with Charizardite Y. I can offer a newly hatched Phione infected with Pokérus.
I can give you one for free now if you want.
I don't need nor want anything in return.
Leave me a message with your FC and IGN on my profile whenever you're available.

I'm looking for Vivillon eggs(eggs that will hatch into scatterbug) of any pattern other than Polar.I do not care about IVs, nature, ball, etc., as these are just for my collection and won't be used competitively.I can offer eggs of my native Polar pattern, as well as numerous breedjects.

Last edited:

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Looking for: Adamant Repeat Ball Buzzwole named Smashet
For Trade: A Celesteela with the Nature, Ball, and Nickname of your choice

Edit: Who wants to take bets on how long I'll look? I'm guessing at least a week.
If this is on the most recent page and not crossed out, I'm still looking for the custom Buzzwole
Bump... I don't expect this any time soon...
That was surprisingly quick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)