NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

Jeez two wallposts already? My fingers bout to BREAK!_!

Lets go wild:

Thinking at least 1 scum is on metal sonic
I think if asek flips scum haruno is more likely town
Hawkie obv town
Early d1 3 baseless insight posts with no reasoning behind them in the slightest. (the first and third ones make some sense at that point of day, not all sure where he got the idea of 2 from) But regardless posting comments to maintain activity without contributing either a basis or any posts with actual scumhunting value to inflate activity.

Idk if this is jalmonts strat or he if he legit just doesn't care either way still really bad imo
This is pretty null tbh, both scum and town

How long did you get the mafia champion banner for?
No content here either!
It's like if I don't post what I'm thinking and will forget about it and then later on people will be like "We don't know what you're thinking!"
STILL SEARCHING FOR THEM CONTRIBUTIONS

TL;DR of all of that is that King did next to nothing throughout the early part of d1 to actually help town and provide content and/or reads with any logic behind them. (i left the original rvs vote out because it was a bare vote and bare voting as an entry is pretty nai, pretty sure i got every other post up till page 6)

Granny pie following hawkies every move is way too suspicious, but no one has called her/him out
Kinda stating the obvious here imo, but i mean hey, at least your provided basis for your read this tim. Good job!
Metal sonic rubs me the wrong way so I don't want to vote him based on emotion for now
This i originally SR'd for trying to maintain nuetrality and not get on anyone's bad side, but he told me he was refering to a previous game packed with ATE, so meh. Even though this comment isnt as scummy as i thought i dont see it flipping my read in the slightest.
My lynchpool rn is granny/thunder
gave basis for granny read but as for thunder at that point he hadnt posted much of anything to read off of. Losing track of the baseless reads. And if you say its because he is lurking/coasting why isnt haruno here with this lynchpool?
Hawkie what makes you seem so confident about your reads already?
Obligatory NAI asking for basis behind someone SRing them. Nothing townie/scummy here.
Hawkie/granny what's the connection you 2 have before coming into this game. Yeah you guys could be thinking granny is following Hawkie but with with a little something else but from my pov I just see granny following Hawkie a little bit too perfectly
restating something he has said before.....
Hitmonleet Asek what's the reasoning behind parking the vote on me
NAI
Metal let's say Hawkie wasn't in the game, who would be in your scum/townpool
This comment, honestly im not gonna lie here. I see this post as one of few actual scumhunting that tells me his is potentially town, its a thought provoking question for a townie to ask.
I like this post 10/10

Anywho looking back he actually got a little bit better here tbh. Esp compared to early d1. Not going through every post cuz that would be insufferably repitive and annoying.

Not gonna keep grabbing quotes unless i feel it neccesary. Anyways he was an instigator of the TBallz and was very active throughout it. Spectating the game originally (i was actually keeping up as i was interested what smogmaf would be like), i thought eh maybe my SR on him wasnt as accurate as i thought. He went from SR--->Null/Town lean throughout this period. His posts here really dont bother me.

Idk if I said the reasonings already but (quote 1) I thought the Wagon forming on metal sonic formed way to fast which started from a tball rvs
(Quote 2) in my previous game asek pretty much bullied me (imo, he says no) and the reason I said that was because I was responding to hawkie after seeing aseks reaction
its haruno trying to set up spec when theres no pr's to spec with lol
Can we not derail this thread with the usual situation where Haruno says something dumb and people go on about it for 3 pages
thats the only reason i play smogon noc tho

the spicy haruno plays
I think the hawkie post can kind of explain what's happened between asek and I and is trying to avoid it

(Quote 3) hawkie was literally the only active voice in the game at least trying to do something or make something happen

(Quote 4) from past experiences you never know with Jalmont except he tends to have a strategy of not doing anything d1 because he can't form reads yet, but here he just states stuff for post count.

(Quote 5) it was a sarcastic remark because he said he wasn't going to do anything

(Quote 6) I've been told over and over over several games to let town know what I'm thinking because whenever I would defend myself I say what I'm thinking then they would be like "we didn't know that"

(Quote 7) no one else stated it and it seemed no one else was going to

(Quote 8) yeah the game I was referring to is matrix where most of my interactions early on became emotion filled and it basically ruined a lot of the game play and disrupted game solve

(Quote 9) I had thunder and not haruno because I thought 1 of the people on the metal sonic wagon are scum , people on sonic wagon ( hawkie, granny, thunder) hawkie was my tr so Poe

(Quote 10) he had already filled in colors who he thought were red/green and seemed confident about it , I thought it was weird being that confident because it was only day 1
(Quote 11) it seemed unusual seeing someone being followed and not calling that person out instead they seemed on the same page

(Quote 12) they rvs'd? it and then just never explained it

(Quote 13) hawkie and metal sonic were having having a spat and it had the potential to just keep going back and forth, I wanted to see what else sonic thought at the time besides "hawkie is scum" and to calm the situation down

WOOT Hitmonleet interactions. Time for the fun stuff. Reread page 11 when they first interacted. The whole thing seems fake and forced. That doesnt feel like a real push to me in the slightest from either sides. "Your trying to hide, no your trying to hide, lynch". And then the interaction kinda came to a halt at a weird place. Asek also noted those two's interactions being a bit off.

Tbh im going to push through and finish up d1, once asek popped up and defended tballz and the pressure there relieved, you kinda scooped out for a few pages. Eventually of course you came back back, early Page 14 is where this continues....
> says ballz has content , doesn't provide the content
Hitmonleet if you've read the game you'd remember me saying there is at least 1 scum in the top Wagon at the time (sonic with hawkie , granny , thunder) , you keep saying you're "promoting discussion" but most of what you're doing is asking questions without stating what you think

Asek gives scumvibes with his "protection" of ballz
Alright fair enough, i can get behind this post as well. At this point like i said Null if not Townlean. (as this was before the flip and interactions should be analalyzed differently post scum flip)

Haruno seriously tho if you have time stop idling
Smh to actually believing haruno will listen :^
Un vote , vote tballz
AND GUESS WHO HE UNVOTED AS SOON AS THE PRESSURE ON HITMONLEET STARTED TO PICK UP! YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT FOLKS! THE SCUMFLIP HITMONLEET! Without any explanation aside of needing

Scanned through the rest of the day, some mild interaction with sonic, some nai filler (shadow is so much faster than sonic btw smh poor knowledge Metal Sonic <3) but basically sat on the TBallz lynch while not giving any opinion on the Hitmonleet wagon. Which really bothers me as he was doing everything he could to encourage activity and active thoughts to come out between jalmont (or me i guess), haruno, and hitmonleet. Anyways thats d1 and the only somewhat townie thing he did that i can get behind is the original push on tballz.
Rereading the tballz push is the only saving grace in my read for king right now. As that push felt pretty genuine. Aside of that he is still scum no matter which way i slice it.

WOOT Hitmonleet interactions. Time for the fun stuff. Reread page 11 when they first interacted. The whole thing seems fake and forced. That doesnt feel like a real push to me in the slightest from either sides. "Your trying to hide, no your trying to hide, lynch". And then the interaction kinda came to a halt at a weird place. Asek also noted those two's interactions being a bit off.

Tbh im going to push through and finish up d1, once asek popped up and defended tballz and the pressure there relieved, you kinda scooped out for a few pages. Eventually of course you came back back, early Page 14 is where this continues....

Alright fair enough, i can get behind this post as well. At this point like i said Null if not Townlean. (as this was before the flip and interactions should be analalyzed differently post scum flip)

Smh to actually believing haruno will listen :^

AND GUESS WHO HE UNVOTED AS SOON AS THE PRESSURE ON HITMONLEET STARTED TO PICK UP! YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT FOLKS! THE SCUMFLIP HITMONLEET! Without any explanation aside of needing
Zorbees was the only one that got on leet besides me? considering your pressure 1 vote on leet , 1 vote on tballz(sonic) would be the same pressure? I kept saying "i think one of sonic wagon is scum" didn't I say this like a couple times by then

Zorbees was the only one that got on leet besides me? considering your pressure 1 vote on leet , 1 vote on tballz(sonic) would be the same pressure? I kept saying "i think one of sonic wagon is scum" didn't I say this like a couple times by then
I reread im aware that zorbees was the only one. But you got off of hitmonleet almost as soon as zorbees hopped on it. And said hey lets figure out a lynch. Proceding to lynch a wagon from earlier. Am i the only one who thinks the timing is too perfect? Maybe im just being bad right now (wouldnt be anything new to see). Will go back through d2 and d3 later. Im too tired right now and i have work in the morning. Keep the lynch inside of king/tballz while im gone though. Please

The more I think on it now King has actually been pretty consistent on his reads which isn't necessarily a town tell but it's fine for my books but what I don't like is Haruno immediately giving an omgus town read on king for town reading him and doing not much else unlynch vote haruno

Asek

Banned deucer.
Not game related: Maybe its just a forum thing, more likely me being badly, but define "iso" in this context?
look at users posts in isolation

basically read everything theve posted this game, you've actually essentially done this with your king quote analysis

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
I can't really go digging up quotes as of now because I'm on mobile and fuck that, but I'm sticking to my King vote. Sure haruno is an ok lynch but haruno never does jack so I'm not sure why we always scumread him for that.

King's D2 performance (where he was increasingly be SR'd due to the Leet flip) was mostly just him defending himself, even occasionally playing the sympathy card when he was accused of filler content. My read is further solidified by the fact that he just parked his top two SRs on the two people voting him today, despite yours truly rarely being read as anything more the null, and mostly town.

But yeah don't hammer please

I can't really go digging up quotes as of now because I'm on mobile and fuck that, but I'm sticking to my King vote. Sure haruno is an ok lynch but haruno never does jack so I'm not sure why we always scumread him for that.

King's D2 performance (where he was increasingly be SR'd due to the Leet flip) was mostly just him defending himself, even occasionally playing the sympathy card when he was accused of filler content. My read is further solidified by the fact that he just parked his top two SRs on the two people voting him today, despite yours truly rarely being read as anything more the null, and mostly town.

I'm on mobile too yeah its annoying but not hard.
"Haruno never does jack ahit" why doesn't this ping you
I kept saying tballs was my scum read since day 1. You keep saying "I'm a townread" as your defense

As much as i hate agreeing with king on anything this quote does bother me quite a bit. Part 1: Too lazy to find evidence right now and kinda just brushes off another potential lynch. Weak reasoning for the d2 thing, i mean what would you be doing if a sub comes into the game and starts (admittedly) hard tunneling you. His SRs havent really changed... this all would bother me as the push seems fake and fabricated. But the final part, the need to acknoledge the fact people townread him, was anyone actually attacking earlio? He wouldnt post that unless for towncred. Thoughts here? (i gtg can discuss things further l8r)

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
I'm on mobile too yeah its annoying but not hard.
"Haruno never does jack ahit" why doesn't this ping you
I kept saying tballs was my scum read since day 1. You keep saying "I'm a townread" as your defense
I'm wary on the Haruno lynch as this exact same scenario happened last time with Haruno, where he did basically nothing even when pressured, for some reason claimed a power role, and then was lynched to be revealed as a vanilla town. I would just rather not waste our vote on someone who's basically a 50/50 toss up between town and scum.

What kind of scum team would instantly tunnel a player that already looks pretty scummy anyhow?

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'm wary on the Haruno lynch as this exact same scenario happened last time with Haruno, where he did basically nothing even when pressured, for some reason claimed a power role, and then was lynched to be revealed as a vanilla town. I would just rather not waste our vote on someone who's basically a 50/50 toss up between town and scum.

What kind of scum team would instantly tunnel a player that already looks pretty scummy anyhow?
Any scum team that wants to win because historically bussing teammates has shown good results

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)