Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Deadline.

One death.

MoodyCloud got b o p p e d.

Hello MoodyCloud,

You are the Empire of Japan.

Japan entered into a long period of isolation in the early 17th century, which was ended in 1853 when a United States fleet pressured Japan to open to the West. After nearly two decades of internal conflict and insurrection, the Imperial Court regained its political power in 1868 through the help of several clans from Chōshū and Satsuma, and the Empire of Japan was established.

During the night, you may PM the hosts WATCH [TARGET] OR TRACK [TARGET]. This will allow you to watch your target or track your target, depending on which action you decide to choose.

You are aligned with the Allied Powers. You will win once all threats to the Allied Powers have been eliminated.
Some voice said some shit

OK so Former should be scum, based off the interactions with Champ. MeowMiXXX doesn't hard tunnel scumbuddies like that I think? someone correct me?
Results out

Deadline at 11 PM PST Monday, October 2nd.

Last edited:
I think former hope is scum cause of my own reads and what moody said b4 he died. That's most of what I think as im not quick to scumread ppl, earlio does seem a little sus tho

Hello Im back
Having read yesterday, it really came across from the start of d3 that FH seemed like scum. He chainsawed the Champ lynch because he saw it as a random bw and felt he could save champ. He seemed to really be clutching at straws with certain reasons to lynch Moody, which I dont see why town would do.

Lynch Former Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)