NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay my patience has run out, I'm a tracker with a guilty on Champ, they targeted Shubaka last night and guess what, Shubaka is dead. I wanted to avoid full claiming and see if anyone would fly to Champ's rescue when they'd be pressured, and Former hope did just that.

Metalsonic and Aubisio are also extremely sketchy from Champ's decision to gamble her survival on claiming hook targets, DLE could not have hooked either of them on the nights claimed so either they're Champ's teammates, Champ (and her team) somehow knew that they had no night action and couldn't cc, or there are for some reason multiple hookers on the mafia. The first scenario seems the most plausible even though I had Aubisio as probable town due to my results up until when Champ decided to use them as their alibi.

I'd be down to lynch in FH/MS/Aubisio today to keep the conf scum for later but people might want proof that Champ is bad first and that's fine by me.

Actually I'm not even sure that MS is active enough to refute Champ's target claim but they've been useless all game so I'm fine with lynching them at some point despite giving them a pass earlier

Okay my patience has run out, I'm a tracker with a guilty on Champ, they targeted Shubaka last night and guess what, Shubaka is dead. I wanted to avoid full claiming and see if anyone would fly to Champ's rescue when they'd be pressured, and Former hope did just that.

Metalsonic and Aubisio are also extremely sketchy from Champ's decision to gamble her survival on claiming hook targets, DLE could not have hooked either of them on the nights claimed so either they're Champ's teammates, Champ (and her team) somehow knew that they had no night action and couldn't cc, or there are for some reason multiple hookers on the mafia. The first scenario seems the most plausible even though I had Aubisio as probable town due to my results up until when Champ decided to use them as their alibi.

I'd be down to lynch in FH/MS/Aubisio today to keep the conf scum for later but people might want proof that Champ is bad first and that's fine by me.
UncleSam Whydon If you are alive at all, if Moodytells us they tracked someone N1, does that count as that person making a claim? Or is it safe to do?

Side note, without answering if they went somewhere, who did you track N1 Moody?

Anyways, I really don't like this claim. He seems to be doing the exact ploy US claimed of Shubaka, claim an inspection role to try and bait out the real one, and in this case, baiting out the real one would also give mafia an extra kill. But this whole avoiding of claiming and the 'trap' reeks of bullshit scrambling to save themselves after being exposed as mafia through play. Then especially

This part especially stinks, if you have the guilty on a scum, why not lynch them? You claim to be okay, but you clearly prefer myself/MS/Aubisio to be lynched first, and frankly, the simplest reason for that is that you are straight up bullshitting about your role and a champ flip would expose that.

This part especially stinks, if you have the guilty on a scum, why not lynch them? You claim to be okay, but you clearly prefer myself/MS/Aubisio to be lynched first, and frankly, the simplest reason for that is that you are straight up bullshitting about your role and a champ flip would expose that.
Are you seriously asking me why I didn't claim being an info role to get an obvious scum under heavy suspicion since day 2 lynched ?

I want to believe you're just mistaken town but the more logical explanation to your behavior this day is that you are Champ's teammate trying desperately to save them or at least take an info role down before that. From mafiaI think this would be a poor play since you'd give yourself away but the fact you succeeded in getting the lynch off Champ is certainly troubling. If I was mafia I wouldn't defend Champ so hard, I'd let myself be "convinced" by FH and switch wagon or just stay idle and neutral tbh

I want to believe you're just mistaken town but the more logical explanation to your behavior this day is that you are Champ's teammate trying desperately to save them or at least take an info role down before that. From mafiaI think this would be a poor play since you'd give yourself away but the fact you succeeded in getting the lynch off Champ is certainly troubling. If I was mafia I wouldn't defend Champ so hard, I'd let myself be "convinced" by FH and switch wagon or just stay idle and neutral tbh
I've been trying to take an info role down? Because clearly this whole day I knew this (if it's true even).

Btw, another reason I don't believe Moody vs Champ, and it has to do with power structure. Every role town has shown has some negative attached to it. Champ follows this rule with the jailkeeper claim in which he can't straight up protect someone. Moody doesn't follow this claim by their claim of straight up tracker as town hasn't shown any roles that are just straight up something positive, in fact the only role that has shown up to be just a straight role was DLE's mafia role. Thus, frankly I think I do believe Moody's tracker claim, but I also thing it's highly likely that he's mafia tracker, as indicated by the typical role claims that village has in this game.

MoodyCloud I went back to check, it's 5 claims and then one over they get it. So we're safe in case the aubisio track claim does trigger that/if you are actually town.

Also yeah, it's been a pretty consistent rule this game so far and why I've been pressing for claims to base it on. Hell, I used it in my argument against DLE for this reason, in this games town roles are fairly easy to spot as they are either going to be worthless or have some drawback to them.

All this doesn't answer why Aubisio seemed to confirm having been roleblocked by Champ on a night when the mafia hooker was dead and Champ was on Shubaka by the way, whatever dumb stuff you guys may pull do not let Aubisio walk away from this without doing some serious explaining

MoodyCloud I went back to check, it's 5 claims and then one over they get it. So we're safe in case the aubisio track claim does trigger that/if you are actually town.

Also yeah, it's been a pretty consistent rule this game so far and why I've been pressing for claims to base it on. Hell, I used it in my argument against DLE for this reason, in this games town roles are fairly easy to spot as they are either going to be worthless or have some drawback to them.
Yes Shubaka clearly had a worthless role am I right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)