NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
oh Asek who did you doc?
Josh what's going on here? I'm rereading the game right now and something just clicked for me. You're pushing me not for the quickhammer but for voting on the counterwagons day 1 and 2

and yet you townread me at start of day 4, at a time when you already knew that i was on both rad and jordan

what's going on here?
i'm

not

pushing

you

for

that

Leet

ASKED

WHO

WAS

ON

BOTH

MISLYNCHES

the

answer

includes

Apricity

regardless

of

how

you

want

to

spin

it

warren42 Blazade I’ve come to the logical conclusion that, at minimum, there is one scum between you two (josh/apricity’s play towards each other would be completely illogical if they were a scum team, Asek and I being town, thus at least one of you must be scum), and so I have one big question for y’all.

Why is it not you?

Okay I really don't know why people are on apricity that just seems silly.

Regarding the CFD that's pretty NAI I'm almost never gonna entertain last minute crap on town reads but you're right I'm even less likely to do it if I'm scumbuddies with the guy lol.

Today's behavior from everyone has really only confirmed Josh/warren for me. Josh pushing a less than viable lynch is odd and warren's doing even less.

I think Josh is more clear because when Former starts giving up like that very early on I think most scumbuddies with him would be quick to be publicly against him. (Another reason, Asek, your gladiate means more than your votes). Really can't go back and build a detailed case but I'll try to check for votes before dl and I'll be on the right person

Again, really sorry for this I thought it'd be over before my vacation.

Also to warren voting at MYLO versus LYLO changes literally nothing but losing Asek and making it easier for scum to quick hammer a vote no one should be making anyway so it's pretty low impact.

warren42 Blazade I’ve come to the logical conclusion that, at minimum, there is one scum between you two (josh/apricity’s play towards each other would be completely illogical if they were a scum team, Asek and I being town, thus at least one of you must be scum), and so I have one big question for y’all.

Why is it not you?
Because I've been nothing but honest this game, even if I've been wrong at times. I'm confident that anyone who goes back to read for my intentions will see that.

I'm not one to town posture or advocate for what about my play makes me appear from my perspective as towny because all that would demonstrate is that I'm thinking about that kind of thing, which I'm not. I'm just trying to solve the game and comment on events I find interesting.

Vote Count 1.FINAL

XnadrojX (7): Blazade, Former Hope, Hitmonleet, Empoof, Josh, Itzviper482, apricity
Former Hope (3): Texas Cloverleaf, 3p1k, asek,
CaffeineBoost (1): XnadrojX,
Blazade (1): MoodyCloud
Not Voting (1): CaffeineBoost,

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

XnadrojX has been hammered and lynched.
Vote Count 2.FINAL

3P1K (4): Blazade, Former Hope, apricity, ItzViper,
Former Hope (4): Josh, CaffeineBoost, Hitmonleet, Empoof,

Viper (1): Asek,
Hitmonleet (1): 3P1K,
Not Voting (4): warren42,

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

Both 3P1K and Former Hope have 4 votes, but, 3P1K reached 4 votes first [ItzViper, 2594] as opposed to Former Hope [Empoof, 2600]. So, 3P1K has been lynched.
Final Day 3 Vote Count:

Former Hope (5): Hitmonleet, Josh, Blazade, apricity, Former Hope
Asek (1): CaffeineBoost

Not Voting (3): warren42, ItzViper482, Asek
VCs for reference

Cause apricity's neighborizer ability is inherently towny and a scum neighborizer never reacts to learning Epik's role that way. They try to control the shot onto a town and earn epik's trust instead.

Cause apricity's neighborizer ability is inherently towny and a scum neighborizer never reacts to learning Epik's role that way. They try to control the shot onto a town and earn epik's trust instead.
What does S!*Apricity* do then?

Also keep in mind the logs may have been partially altered or changed, since 3P was dead when Hal posted them

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
except for the fact it saved his scumbuddy, and neighbourizer is in no world inherently townie but you know this as a game designer

zade / apr is the solve I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)