SPOILERS! Pokemon Legends: Arceus *Leak Thread*

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think it's a typo, and base form has 74 HP instead of 70. It would be extremely weird for a Pokemon who can freely swap back and forth between forms to have a different HP stat in each form, especially when the difference is so small that the devs might have well just not changed it.
That would certainly explain it. I went to the thread and asked the person to double check that stat value just in case, but that's probably the likely scenario and its HP is probably 74 no matter what, in which case Enamorus-I's BST would also be 580, and that checks out nicely since that ties with Tornadus and Thundurus.

That would certainly explain it. I went to the thread and asked the person to double check that stat value just in case, but that's probably the likely scenario and its HP is probably 74 no matter what, in which case Enamorus-I's BST would also be 580, and that checks out nicely since that ties with Tornadus and Thundurus.
Or the developers made a typo and just ran with it

stil waiting for them to fix the woobat hp buff........

Just went to the Excel sheet the dude linked and scrolled all the way down to the bottom. Enamorus-I's HP is indeed 74.

edit: wait no nvm I mixed it up with Enamorus-T the HP value still says 70 for Enamorus-I

Looking at the other genies, though, their HP values are the same between their Incarnate and Therian formes, so there was a fuckup somewhere

Do we know how transferring works? Can you transport pokemon from SWSH to PLA?
Currently, it doesn't, because Home Support isn't being added until later.

And after that, we do not know anything. We don't know if Home will be two way for LA and nor do we know if SWSH will get an update for these things.

Just went to the Excel sheet the dude linked and scrolled all the way down to the bottom. Enamorus-I's HP is indeed 74.

edit: wait no nvm I mixed it up with Enamorus-T the HP value still says 70 for Enamorus-I

Looking at the other genies, though, their HP values are the same between their Incarnate and Therian formes, so there was a fuckup somewhere
How do I read this thing? I'm confused on how to know what's what

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Notes on moves from my buddy Hematite, who doesn't wanna be in this thread b/c plot spoilers

- Barb Barrage, Bitter Malice, Infernal Parade, Bleakwind Storm, Wildbolt Storm and Sandsear Storm are all 30% chances to inflict their respective statuses
- Mountain Gale's flinch rate is 30%
- Wave Crash's recoil is 33%
- Dire Claw, Ceaseless Edge, Stone Axe and Esper Wing all have +1 crit rate
- Poison Sting appears to have been reworked to be the same as Dire Claw but weaker; I can't tell what the effect rate is because it appears to be unique, but Poison Sting is no longer exactly 30% (but maybe close to it?)
- Power Shift is Normal-type but whoever mined this data messed up badly so I can't tell anything about types except if a move is Normal or not .-.
- Spikes, Stealth Rock, Stone Axe, Pin Missile, Ceaseless Edge all do the Stealth Rock thing; Spikes, Stealth Rock and Pin Missile are all 40 BP/100 accuracy/20 PP and Stone Axe and Ceaseless Edge are 65 BP/90 accuracy/15 PP
- Magma Storm is 90 BP now
- LUNAR BLESSING IS 50% RECOVERY NOT 25% it's Refresh + Recover + Double Team in one move
- Steel Beam was reworked to be like Chloroblast - 120 BP/ 95 accuracy / 5 PP, both are 50% Mind Blown-style recoil, both lower the user's action speed Yes they did nerf Steel Beam for some reason
- Self-Destruct is now single-target, 150 BP / 100% accurate, and has 80% Mind Blown-style recoil instead of self-KOing

differences between stat spreads for regional variants:
  • H-Growlithe line has less Special Attack and Speed and more HP and Attack
  • H-Voltorb line has same stat spread
  • H-Qwilfish has same stat spread
  • H-Typhlosion has less HP and Speed and more Special Attack
  • H-Sneasel has same stat spread
will update as the guy updates to the best of my ability

also why do all the new mons (except for Sneasler and base Enamorus) suffer from Alola syndrome :skull:
guy posted the rest of the Hisuian stats so I'm bumping this with more differences:
  • H-Braviary has decreases in all of its stats except HP and Special Attack, the latter of which gets a huge boost
  • H-Zorua line has less HP and Attack and more Special Attack and Speed
  • H-Samurott has less Special Attack and Defense and more Attack and Speed
  • H-Lilligant has massively decreased Special Attack and solid-sized increases to Attack and Speed
  • White Stripe Basculin has the same stat spread as the other Basculin forms
  • H-Sliggoo and Goodra get massive boosts to their Defense at the cost of HP and Speed
  • H-Avalugg has reduced Special Attack and Special Defense, but increased Attack and Speed
  • H-Decidueye has reduced Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed, but increased HP, Attack, and Defense

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure it is still 74, just the row above is offset by a bit.
1642654457563.png

- Poison Sting appears to have been reworked to be the same as Dire Claw but weaker; I can't tell what the effect rate is because it appears to be unique, but Poison Sting is no longer exactly 30% (but maybe close to it?)
Fairly certain it and Dire Claw are 50%; I believe the inflict percents are subtracted by either 256 or 512 (seems arbitrary which). You can look at a lot of existing moves for evidence of this.

80/100/100/110/150/60

Hell yeah! Combined with the added Steel-type. THIS is the kind of stat spread Goodra should've had from the start.

Now Goodra is a true tanky Dragon and will truly live up to the role it was made for.
Yeah he has a guaranteed day one team slot. Now I just have to decide between decidueye and typhlosion. Decidueye looking like a bulkier breloom, but typhlosion has some interesting things going on over there too.

On one hand, losing the speed and HP is a bit sad, but the buff to Defense is actually notable because it means Goodra can do stuff like take Specs Lele's Psyshock quite a bit better (even if you account for the added Steel typing, I'm talking 80/100 vs 90/70 HP/Def comparison).

Well there goes the Quiver Dance with Aura Sphere/Focus Blast dream....

Regardless though, a lot of these stat spreads were as expected. Though some are oddly slower like with Basculegion, Decidueye, and Wyrdeer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)