SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

We're just now finding these sprites? After the entire sprite sheet was shown a couple days ago?

Anyways, in terms of known DLC Pokémon, neither of those seem to correspond to Paradox Suicune or Paradox Virizion. Maybe more brand new Pokémon like Urshifu and Calyrex/Horses?
Oh, I knew they were there but I didn't know the context about them so I didn't bring them up.

Internally they're after the Kubfu evolution scrolls and before the black armor (which itself is before all the tera crystals)

Oh, I knew they were there but I didn't know the context about them so I didn't bring them up.

Internally they're after the Kubfu evolution scrolls and before the black armor (which itself is before all the tera crystals)
Interesting. So they were added before Tera crystals even. Are they the first new items?

Looking at them again, they could correspond to Koraidon and Miraidon. We haven't found exclusive items for them yet.

Well damn, not everyone made it out alive.

View attachment 465630
This one should be expected to stay the same. This is what the Pokémon is actually supposed to look like after all, what happened in gen 5 was the result of needing to fit it into a sprite.
Also seems they touched up the model on this one quite a bit. Way less… fat, than the previous model, actually looks like an eel.

I would think game freak must be aware of the popularity of Mega Pokemon. I mean between Pokemon go and just the reception that Mega Pokemon got in a way that Z moves and gigantamax did not get one would have to assume they understand at least that people like Mega Evolution better than their other gimmicks
I don’t think they really care. That popularity translates into merchandise sales, and I’m sure they’re satisfied with that.

Megas are unfortunately just a huge bloat to the franchise. Too many items and too many forms to carry forward, and they’re probably a lot more work than the models for dynamax and tera crowns are. There is no niche for them anymore either. Each new region gets its own universal, easy to blanket-implement power up, and obscure mons/fan faves can be spotlighted with regional forms and the return(!) of cross gen evolution. Where does Mega evolution fit in? Even if we get XY remakes, I can see Mega evolution being exclusive to those games and not implemented into whatever gen the remakes are part of (especially if the remakes are in line with BDSP and not ORAS).

Best case scenario is they’re all retconned into proper evolutions, regional forms, paradoxes, whatever.

Interesting. So they were added before Tera crystals even. Are they the first new items?

Looking at them again, they could correspond to Koraidon and Miraidon. We haven't found exclusive items for them yet.
So with the caveat that this is from the same item sheet that lacks the Timer Ball, here's all the SV items (Legends Plate included because I was lazy)

uhhh, don't worry about the cut off food items. I was cutting stuff up into categories and they kind of got lost in the shuffle

So with the caveat that this is from the same item sheet that lacks the Timer Ball, here's all the SV items (Legends Plate included because I was lazy)

uhhh, don't worry about the cut off food items. I was cutting stuff up into categories and they kind of got lost in the shuffle
Do we know the two items after the Venonat book?

oh that's right slp had a new item ID dump, I can cross reference that. This was from the base game, not the update
https://pastebin.com/ksERYyJR

1829: Rotom Phone
1830: Sandwich
1831: Koraidon’s Poké Ball
1832: Miraidon’s Poké Ball
1833: Tera Orb
1834: Scarlet Book
1835: Violet Book
1836: Kofu’s Wallet (the venonat "book")
1837:
1838:
1839:
1840:
1841:
1842: Tiny Bamboo Shoot
1843: Big Bamboo Shoot
1844:
1845:
1846:
1847:
1848:
1849:
1850:
1851:
1852:
1853:
1854:
1855:
1856:
1857: Scroll of Darkness
1858: Scroll of Waters
1859: <- Weird crystals goes here
1860: <- Weird disc thing goes here
1861: Malicious Armor

1862 to 1879 are the tera shards
1880 to 1886 are the new held items
1887 is blank
1888 to 1946 are sandwich items

1947 to 1955 are all blank

1956 to 2159 are pokemon drops. These are all represented by the same icon (the bag at the end of the sandwich ingredients and before the TMs)
There's actually several blank spots within there

2160 to 2231 are TM100- 171
2232 to 2310 are all blank
2311 is the Picnic Set
2312 is also blank

After that is a bunch of Picnic items (with various blank) like bottles and baskets and tableclothes that just wasn't in the item image that was posted.
except that for some reason in the middle of those, surrounded by blanks, are the charcadet evolution items
(blah blah blah)
2342: Blue Poké Ball Pick
2343:
2344: Auspicious Armor
2345: Leader’s Crest
2346:
2347:
2348: Pink Bottle
(blah blah blah)

e: Actually I think maybe Leader's Crest is for Bisharp's evolution? idk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)