Cool Weapon Mafia Game Thread

i'm really suspicious of the fact that a town roleblocker chose three targets who, as far as i know, had no roles or actions at the time they were targeted, instead of targeting scumreads with actions that you could actually stop

i'm really suspicious of the fact that a town roleblocker chose three targets who, as far as i know, had no roles or actions at the time they were targeted, instead of targeting scumreads with actions that you could actually stop
N1: I didn’t feel confident with any read, so I went with a mild scumread who if I was wrong, I felt had little to no negative impact on town.

N2: I did and still do think OJ is scum, and didn’t know Caff had actually Time Knifed LS, so I targeted them just in case.

D3: Who should I target here lmao? Genuinely who do you think I should have targeted. I think the (probably) one day action thing was used on me.

N2: I did and still do think OJ is scum, and didn’t know Caff had actually Time Knifed LS, so I targeted them just in case.
ok sure... but you've also scumread hydro and shadowpea who, at the time, actually had their weapons, so I feel like choosing me out of the three of shadowpea/hydro/myself is super super weird and doesn't answer hals question well

ok sure... but you've also scumread hydro and shadowpea who, at the time, actually had their weapons, so I feel like choosing me out of the three of shadowpea/hydro/myself is super super weird and doesn't answer hals question well
OJ is probably scum! I don’t believe half of their posts. They had a EoD1 almost as bad as Laurel. Their posting has been really really bad (especially D1). I ISO’d them and see nothing that clears them.
I scumread you more, that is literally the reasoning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)