Cool Weapon Mafia Game Thread

Bruh

N1: Schia
N2: OJ
D3: LS

I wasn’t going to claim because I wanted someone to claim a delay, and it’s part of why I was so sus of shadowpea “not using” redirect.

not to mention you roleblocked oj and there was no kill and you didn't think to say anything?
I consistently scumread OJ throughout the day, and I was confident with the Laurel lynch, and once LS got mechanically confirmed, and with doc not claimed yet, it was/is a safer bet to do Laurel/LS.

Wall

Ok so. That was an EoD! Eli being town, is good. By the way I wrote all of this right after EoD and will be posting it without reading any of D3, including flip(s).

I don’t want to read too much into Laurel voting for tbz but, I do think tbz is just town now? Already a town lean for me but like.. yeah! But on the flip side, Laurel was very very consistent about calling out Eli AND Hal. I still think Hal is town but that’s 100% going to stay in the back of my mind.

SB, LS, and Schia I town lean based on EoD, shadowpea as well but to a lesser extent. Very hesitant to confirm them as town because all it takes is seeing a Laurel votes, realizing it won’t work, and then voting to save face. Shadowpea said literally nothing for 30 minutes and then comes back on to vote. Feels like an attempt by Laurel/shadowpea team to salvage Laurel lynch and ingratiate shadowpea. Same *could* go for Schia but they were on and posting near EoD and 3710 I think clears them of this.
Role Stuff
-I’m a little wary to make judgments on HH or Candelia since I’m not privy to their roles, but it’s worth to say that roles aren’t always AI.

-What all weapons did Eli have? Was it a lot or had they been passed out to Hal/Schia?

-If there is a dayvig, is the vote count usually reset or is that a specific ability

-@Caff you used the Dagger on LS (or you lied idrc), but could it have been behind the Daykill? Does that soft confirm someone as scum?

Yep ok thank you lmao I’m not the only one

Taking EoD into account

Town
tbz
Schia

Hal
Caff
SB
LS

shadowpea

Candelia
Hydro
OJ
Scum

tbz’s comments have felt towny on their own, but the Laurel EoD is really good for them. It is in my mind that it’s possible the same logic I used for doubting shadowpea’s EoD could be applied to tbz, but I think for now it’s fine.
Schia I genuinely have no idea why they were townread so fast but I do see it now. Actively talking during Laurel’s thing feels very towny. Consistently providing reads that make sense.
Hal has been consistently towny from my perspective. Interactions with Eli felt T/T consistently. Psy mislinch and tbz instead of Hal are there but one was reasonable and the other is possibly just Laurel scaring us by intentionally focusing on the two of Eli/Hal and then voting tbz at EoD. Who knows?

Caff is town probably. Their D1 interactions felt good, they’ve been making reads and they feel consistent with a towny pov. Today they felt towny by actually doing stuff. Vibes also.

I’m too mixed on SB to make a good judgement other than town lean. The Candelia role thing with Hal helps. I still think their D1 was really bad, but their D2 was really good. Especially EoD Laurel vote.

LS I think is possibly town based on their interactions with Aura feeing very attempted pocket, combined with the EoD. But the Time Dagger thing potentially softs them as scum? Would be below Schia otherwise.

I don’t get the heat on shadowpea as much. Their interactions don’t have a lot of substance but their later half of the day was good. HH I think helps their case, but their posts do have little to no substance and not much else to help them.

It’s literally Candelia. Literally no content and the little bit of content we got was shut down. Hopefully they start talking more throughout the day Candelia .

Hydro has a worse posting record than shadowpea but also no EoD2 to help them. Their role is something but Eli is dead so I can’t really make a read based on that.

OJ is probably scum! I don’t believe half of their posts. They had a EoD1 almost as bad as Laurel. Their posting has been really really bad (especially D1). I ISO’d them and see nothing that really clears them at all.

Vote LS

I consistently scumread OJ throughout the day, and I was confident with the Laurel lynch, and once LS got mechanically confirmed, and with doc not claimed yet, it was/is a safer bet to do Laurel/LS.
the thing is that I was very confident in the laurel lynch too so I don't think this logic quite adds up. also rbing schia for the reasons you provided is weird cause why not just rb Hal then?? why schia out of those 3

the thing is that I was very confident in the laurel lynch too so I don't think this logic quite adds up. also rbing schia for the reasons you provided is weird cause why not just rb Hal then?? why schia out of those 3
Schia felt the most scummy (to me), and if I was wrong, had the least damage to town.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)