NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

skipper has acted the exact same way last time he rolled scum by only starting to play when ppl mentioned his name and not strongly committing to any reads, the way he tunneled hal when he rolled town in the game where me/tommie/ag smoked everyone and the way he's playing now/when he rolled scum is night and day. His readslist also sucks.

VOTE SKIPPERGAMEZ

ZippyDoo200

Banned deucer.
I think it's CaffeineBoost. A lot of their posts are time-wastey like Flynn's.

Mhydon is also trying too hard to be jokey. I would expect more solving from him if he was town.

Ag scum
Clouds scum
Flynn town
Celever town
Oden town
Dusk can go either way
LS lean town
Skipper town
Whydon idk just shoot

Hm I thought I had more scum notes than this
Can you explain the interaction you saw between ag and clouds that made you so sure of clouds being scum. In a 6 mafia game you have a scumpool of two people which consists of the biggest LHF and a member in my towncore

i think his agenda is pretty scummy too, having read his plans has a post he plays fairly level one, stays out of thread to not draw attention, votes a town who gets wagoned and just follow along and i see that again this game
I think AG's tone is always suspicious but I remember in the game where we swept town and AG was scum we were actively telling him who to push and why to do so, it worked out in the end but it came off very unnaturally imo. I don't really see that yet and I think that his overfixation on mechanics, who has the gun, what they should do with it, is pretty NAI, I remember the one town game he played he cared a lot about that too.

I think AG will be an easy read at some point in the game where he's forced to have strong opinions, probably not who I would kill D1

ZippyDoo200

Banned deucer.
I do like Skipper giving a reads list earlier, but the way he is playing is a big departure from his last two games. Realiti I like their reads list just now. I think they were scum. I think anyone who voted is basically clear as a Day 1 shot. I think how Town plays these types of games is different than scum. I recently played a setup similar to this and I think Town starts by inventing shit basically and solving that way. Where as scum just plays their standard mountainous game.

I do like Skipper giving a reads list earlier, but the way he is playing is a big departure from his last two games. Realiti I like their reads list just now. I think they were scum. I think anyone who voted is basically clear as a Day 1 shot. I think how Town plays these types of games is different than scum. I recently played a setup similar to this and I think Town starts by inventing shit basically and solving that way. Where as scum just plays their standard mountainous game.
How does placing a vote clear you from being shot

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
back & have caught up, grazed a couple pages that seemed more useless

texas's opener was pretty pointed, also didn't feel that agenda'd + things look a bit better than i'd initially thought when grazing thread after i looked at his posts in isolation and how he chose to dive in. i've played 1 game with him where he was mafia, and my memory's hazy wrt his opener there so i'll have to revisit but i remember him being the 1 mafia i incorrectly read that game during the lategame phase

i can see the read on me/aura being s/s as a real read a villager could have, it's not that much of a reach read despite being incorrect. the one reservation i have is just a slight feeling that he might not be as convinced as he seems to be about it, but it's not something where i feel texas is making lemonade without lemons. there are interactions at the start of the game where i was snarky towards aura for my own amusement due to him being the second player to make a pointless gesture towards psy being town, and i can see someone reading that and thinking we'd be partnered

Texas Cloverleaf i am town, so a word of advice here if you're a villa struggling to read me is to not concentrate on reading me based on an interaction or two and see how things flesh out. i'm not a hard alignment read to make, and i have pretty distinct town & mafia games which i can link examples of

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)