NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Mechanics:
1. Alignments will be randed. There will be two alignments, Town and Mafia.
1a. If the setup has an odd number, the setup will contain of only Vanilla Townies and Mafia Goons. Depending on the setup, the setup may contain 1 Vengeful Goon, with the rest being Vanilla Townies and Mafia Goons.

The setup is the following.
19p: 13 VTs vs 5 Mafia Goons + 1 Vengeful Goon.

3. The game is Nightless. Deadlines will be 48 hour day cycles, starting at 5 PM PST.
4. Before the game starts, mafia will have 12 hours to elect a townie to be the gunbearer. That player has until deadline runs out to shoot another player. The gunbearer does this by typing Shoot: Player with bold and preferably tag me to resolve, then the new deadline will be 48 hours from that post rounded up to the nearest hour. If the gunbearer hits scum, they keep the gun. However, if the gunbearer shoots a Vengeful Goon, the gunbearer dies too. If the gunbearer hits town, the gunbearer dies and the targeted townie becomes the new gunbearer.
5. If the gunbearer does not shoot by deadline, they die and the mafia pick a new gunbearer.
6. The gunbearer is always announced and confirmed as innocent.

The Town win condition is as follows: "You win when the Town has eliminated all threats, or when nothing can prevent the same from happening.."
The Mafia win condition is as follows: "You win when the Mafia have achieved parity with the Town."

Rules:
1. No outside contact, not during night phase, day phase, when you're dead, and don't talk to alive players if you're dead
2. Don't talk during the night in the topic.
3. Don't copypaste or quote your role PM/results.
4. Do not edit or delete your posts.
5. Deadlines will be 48 hour day cycles, starting at 5 PM PST. After a gunbearer shoots, the new deadline will be 48 hours from that post rounded up to the nearest hour.
6. Please post at least 5 times a day phase. Prods happen after 24h. If applicable, you will be subbed out if you do not post an entire day phase unless for good reason.
7. Mafia has daytalk.

Remember to be a decent player to your fellow players, I don't want to step in for toxicity :blobthumbsup:

Playerlist
1. Celever
2. Ehmcee
3. Duskfall98 - Gunbearer
4. realiti Mafia Goon
5. HydrogenHydreigon
6. pulsar512b
7. ChadMD ScorrchingTheAph
8. Thunder~BALLZ
9. master oden
10. Lady Salamence, Mafia Goon
11. skippergamez VT
12. Aura Guardian Mafia Goon,
Shot Cycle 1 by psypsypsypsypsythe
13. ZippyDoo200 JALMONT
14. psypsypsypsypsythe VT
15. Flyhn Mafia Goon
16. CaffeineBoost
17. Texas Cloverleaf
18. Whydon - Gunbearer
19. Clouds - Mafia Goon

Cycles:
Cycle 1 Start: Psypsypsypsypsythe is the Gunbearer.
Cycle 2 Start
: Psypsypsypsypsythe shoots Mafia Goon Aura Guardian.
Cycle 3: Psypsypsypsypsythe shoots CaffeineBoost and dies.
Cycle 4: CaffeineBoost shoots
Ehmcee and dies.
Cycle 5:
Ehmcee shoots skippergamez and dies.
Cycle 6: skippergamez shoots Celever and dies.
Cycle 7: Celever shoots Whydon and dies.
Cycle 8: Whydon shoots Mafia Goon Clouds.
Cycle 9: Whydon shoots Mafia Goon Lady Salamence.
Cycle 10: Whydon shoots Mafia Goon realiti.
Cycle 11:
Whydon shoots HydrogenHydreigon and dies.
Cycle 12: HydrogenHydreigon shoots Mafia Goon Flyhn.
Cycle 13: HydrogenHydreigon shoots Duskfall98 and dies.

Last edited:

Nuxl

Celever
Ehmcee
Duskfall98
realiti
HydrogenHydreigon
pulsar512b
ChadMD
Thunder~BALLZ
master oden
Lady Salamence
skippergamez
Aura Guardian
ZippyDoo200
Psypsypsypsypsythe
Flyhn
CaffeineBoost
Texas Cloverleaf
Whydon
Clouds

All Role PMs are out. Please post Confirm or something similar in this thread to confirm that you have read and seen your Role PM.

The Mafia will have 12 hours to discuss who to give the first gun to, meaning that the first cycle will start at 9 PM PST/12 AM EST on September 18(PST)/19(EST), 2023.

Last edited:

Nuxl

Celever
Ehmcee
Duskfall98
realiti
HydrogenHydreigon
pulsar512b
ChadMD
Thunder~BALLZ
master oden
Lady Salamence
skippergamez
Aura Guardian
ZippyDoo200
Psypsypsypsypsythe
Flyhn
CaffeineBoost
Texas Cloverleaf
Whydon
Clouds

Cycle 1

Psypsypsypsypsythe is the first Gunbearer. They have 48 hours to shoot using Shoot: (PLAYERNAME) (deadline September 20th, 9 PM PST/September 21st, 12 AM EST), or else they will die and the mafia will pick a new Gunbearer. (Preferably tag me for all shots or message me on Discord so I can resolve ASAP!)

Fwiw since this isn't explained in the OP but shooting a Vengeful Goon will kill the Gunbearer and the Vengeful Goon. The game will then be in stasis (so basically a "twilight/night phase") and the remaining Mafia will select a new Gunbearer and begin a new cycle.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
feels like it’s been a hot second since I mentioned it and this is a big game so to the folk who hide activity do be aware that as a mod I can see you online. I will not be using it for any thought I have about this game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)