NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

yeah psy can cope, i've already said before that i'll vote when i want to

don't have the time to tryhard mafia games during weekdays unfortunately and i haven't had time to decide a vote yet
you dont have to "decide" a vote. why wouldnt you just throw a vote somewhere that feels right like you can literally just move it later on and it gets you more information in the moment

weaker towns:
lady salamence - the player who complains about day 1 being useless is suddenly coming in swinging on the first day. wow what this could mean. slight townlean considering that the game they rolled scum, they made sure to be extra useless by avoiding player interaction and making reads at all costs.
yeah idk knowing that ls hates rolling scum especially, i cant see her being like this unless she uncovered a newfound passion for it or something

I need to finish the kdrama im watching before i sleep so see u guys tmrw

Psypsypsypsypsythe ppl are gonne be mad at me for suggesting this but like just shoot who u want, ur only going to be in this game for 2-3 days max, if u listen to the thread and shoot ur townread and then die and ur actual scumreads end up being scum ur question ur life decisions

#gobigorgohome
realiti what if i just shot who you want

vote Flyhn

i feel like summaries are better suited to lategame and also id recommend a bit more pruning out the nai posts when you do them just for ease of reading and also workload. that said i dont believe you did those isos of tommy in past games. i like the low postcount high post quality thing you have though but then im also weirded out by how no one is really reading this slot

DAY ONE VOTECOUNT 1.5 - PSY
Aura Guardian (5) - master oden, Duskfall98, skippergamez, master oden, Flyhn
Duskfall98 (2) - skippergamez, Aura Guardian
skippergamez (2) - realiti, ZippyDoo200
Celever (1) - Ehmcee, pulsar512b
realiti (1) - Lady Salamence
Ehmcee (1) - Thunder~BALLZ
master oden (1) - Celever
Flyhn (1) - Psypsypsypsypsythe

vote Flyhn

i feel like summaries are better suited to lategame and also id recommend a bit more pruning out the nai posts when you do them just for ease of reading and also workload. that said i dont believe you did those isos of tommy in past games. i like the low postcount high post quality thing you have though but then im also weirded out by how no one is really reading this slot

DAY ONE VOTECOUNT 1.5 - PSY
Aura Guardian (5) - master oden, Duskfall98, skippergamez, master oden, Flyhn
Duskfall98 (2) - skippergamez, Aura Guardian
skippergamez (2) - realiti, ZippyDoo200
Celever (1) - Ehmcee, pulsar512b
realiti (1) - Lady Salamence
Ehmcee (1) - Thunder~BALLZ
master oden (1) - Celever
Flyhn (1) - Psypsypsypsypsythe
This is just how Flyhn plays, I think if they were scum it would be harder for them to generate content + they would be posting less + the paranoia from past games is legit & townie. That's my meta read off the top of my head. Note I didn't play popcorn 1/2 but I read them and have vague memories of the games.

again i really recommend reading pulsars scumgame in vnv because its a world of a difference. on the surface its the same filler goober stuff but the tone is completely different to me. it doesnt feel like shes afraid shes going to be suspected, which is definitely a contrast to vnv where she folded every time suspicion went her way. theres other explanations sure. shed have more coaches this time around, and more team members just means you can divvy up the competitive pressure more too, but im inclined to just say shes a different alignment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)