NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
yeah but everyone has the same odds of rolling either mafia or town
what i meant is [chance of AG being town]>[chance of AG being mafia].
in the same way that eg at the start of the game before any posts were made he had that as a trait. does that make sense.
like i think we just have 0 info on him and thus we should shoot anyone who we think has higher than just null mafia vibe first

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Pulsar is also definitely not scum. They are way more talkative here than they were in the past games.

Skipper is acting a lot different than last game.
Clouds is mafia.
So my gut reaction off of reading these is that I really didn't like Zippy speaking in absolutes this early in the game, to say that he's definitely sure pulsar isn't scam, as well as a definite "Clouds is Mafia" really resounded to me as being weird.

This is the only instance I've seen where he's made a similar full on read early on

From Vote n Veto
That was bait and you fell into my trap. You are definitely scum now.
I'm not quite sure if I should take those earlier reads with a grain of salt, I just don't like how certain he's saying it.

go on what info do you have outside of this inactivity
auras posting during the earlier portion, particularly around when voting was reestablished, was veeeery weird and reminiscent of the kind of strange things he posted in the first revival game as scum. and ive explained within the last few pages how i think his activity dropoff is actually indicative of a strategic plan to lay low

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
So my gut reaction off of reading these is that I really didn't like Zippy speaking in absolutes this early in the game, to say that he's definitely sure pulsar isn't scam, as well as a definite "Clouds is Mafia" really resounded to me as being weird.

This is the only instance I've seen where he's made a similar full on read early on

From Vote n Veto

I'm not quite sure if I should take those earlier reads with a grain of salt, I just don't like how certain he's saying it.
Actually, that read was entirely sarcastic from him LMAO, this is definitely not behaviour I've seen from his town gameplay

Vote Zippydoo

auras posting during the earlier portion, particularly around when voting was reestablished, was veeeery weird and reminiscent of the kind of strange things he posted in the first revival game as scum. and ive explained within the last few pages how i think his activity dropoff is actually indicative of a strategic plan to lay low
I'm ALMOST DONE with my analysis of the next two wagons other than me/zippy.

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i think the shot should just be zippy/mc or maybe aura to get a better idea of game dynamics but i'm inherently opposed to ko'ing a slot i think is town just for info so i won't be advocating for that one, it's just better than reversing course and making some wildcard shot that doesn't give answers as to how today played out

the odds of all of zippy/mc/ag being town are pretty low in a popcorn-style game where there's six mafia slots, and i also just don't think we suck enough to have all of the lead wagons be town + i'd expect mafia to be a little more likely to bus in a format like this where votes don't determine who gets executed. so resolving in these three is the play, as much as i want to keep exploring other possibilities there's a slight mental block in my mind due to needing to see a flip first

i'm confident that ag/zippy are unpaired, so at best there's 2/3 in that group i guess is the major downside. zippy pairs with mc, ag/mc hard to tell

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
sure i can see that thats fair i was also kinda thinking about the latter. idk if id say its indicative of a pre-planned plan it might just be him being like. well ok i dont have as much time so lets lay low a little more, lemonade out of lemons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)