NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Flyhn what's your actual scumreads and townreads it's very easy to post a list of what someone else has said but do you have a general idea on other players in the game at all
I don't believe in reads because mine before I adopted this playstyle were always so shit I learned not to bother. Trust me, I'm more help being the data analysis guy and only reading people I put into these "blocks" of mine. I've actually successfully caught more mafia that way!

Also I was asleep and woke up to another 8 bloody pages. Once I'm caught up I'll read people

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Nobody's engaging with the thoughts I do give either, and some even pretend I'm not giving any... do the ISO walls just glaze your eyes over like Zippy's posting style did mine? Should I just stop that altogether this game? Wild that the playstyle that FINALLY got my awful ass praised by MU people of all people seems so out of touch now

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Nobody's engaging with the thoughts I do give either, and some even pretend I'm not giving any... do the ISO walls just glaze your eyes over like Zippy's posting style did mine? Should I just stop that altogether this game? Wild that the playstyle that FINALLY got my awful ass praised by MU people of all people seems so out of touch now
your wall was the primary reason i voted AG lol, dont feel worthless

This is at least somewhat interesting from my pov, as AG who's scum, and Clouds (who I've sussed a bit) are both on the wagon I was on. From that POV it kind of makes it hard to believe Zippy's scum, even though he's been the one I was pushing for yesterday. In any case, it seems very unlikely that the two main wagons would contain scum members.

If you had to ask me, I'd prob want to look into Skipp/oden/Clouds today
if skip is a primary suspicion can you evaluate why he placed his vote on aura in the way and at the time he did?

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
if skip is a primary suspicion can you evaluate why he placed his vote on aura in the way and at the time he did?
The vote was really weird, because it was entirely unjustified from his end
vote Aura Guardian

this feels more productive
this is also after not talking at all for 6 hours, he just dropped that vote, made a few comments and was gone till DL.

Don't get me wrong life happens and whatever, but I can def see it being scum skipp wanting to bus a partner since he wasn't going to be on and wanting to at least have some cred.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)