NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
If this flips town the Texas tinfoil may be a thing... or we may need to look at pulsar again
quick shortcut: i flip town. and i still think texas flips town, pulsar idk. regardless, this isn't the path to take at all and chad should always be the shot here

i have nothing to say on the zippy vote anymore, and it's getting annoying to see "zippy vote bad" as the reason for a scumread on me. it's not hard to find me town if you read my posts, and yes i'm aware that may be me thinking i'm more obvious town than i wind up coming across but seeing something like "i want this shot slot cause i think x wagon might have 2 scum" without any other grounding to it is extremely lazy

i'm sure ag wound up hopping on the zippy vote with me because i was falsely townreading him and was his chance at survival. if you're looking at that vote and thinking that i'm just mafia trying to save my hellbussed partner aura guardian when he was likely dead and then we just happened to buddy up on the same vote in some sort of elaborate scheme to keep him alive, i have some unfortunate news to break

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Tommy probably good as well out of this, that entire wagon on him doesn't happen to scum, especially if it's t/s/s as I'm reading it
can you explain this in more detail

i'm trying to understand what you're saying but i can't comprehend it whatsoever or what implications it'd have for tommy

Clouds

False Pretenses
(I actually think calling anyone pushing Caff or Ehmcee dumb town is wrong because they were both fully in scum metas and in the case of Caff was not contributing at all)
yeah neither were that townie, and i was actively looking for someone to be like "whoaaa wtf guys why'd you shoot [mc/caff]" so i could add them to my own shotlist

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Pretty late for me, so I don't have a ton of thoughts to articulate.

Rn I'm considering Clouds / ChadMC / Skipper vote

Especially want to see Chad talk more

Clouds

False Pretenses
Also can someone explain to me the realiti case
there is zero case to be made, and that's why i'm looking at the skipper push with a sideways glance

realiti also pushed skipper earlier in the game and now skipper is pushing him in return, skipper appears to be doing the same with me despite townreading me earlier. he'd have to be plagued with omgus syndrome pretty bad to be making these reads in reaction to scumreads being laid down on him, the reads seem agenda'd

Clouds

False Pretenses
yeah, i won't be doing that if i'm gunned so tough luck there

we'd have 5 mafia 10 villagers left with psy/caff/mc dead, scum have more vote control at that point

this is not sheep and coast mafia, you need to prove to me that you're reading things this game and have actual reads/opinions or you're remaining on my quicklist for a shot

Clouds

False Pretenses
i'm also over the "shoot the top vote" game at this point and would rather people think for themselves

continuing to vote is fine since it's info i guess, but it gradually matters less with time

Clouds

False Pretenses
cel read is tainted by thinking chad is scum and not thinking he'd immediately start defending partner chad when the day began

some of it is also gut feel on his posts not seeming sweaty or like he's trying to accomplish something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)