NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
WOULD RATHER NOT VOTE
CHAD
Pulsar
Flyhn
Jalmont
realiti
Tommy
oj
TBZ
Cel
Whydon
LS
Skip
Clouds

WOULD RATHER VOTE

Texas goes somewhere between oj and Cel I'm not sure where
Tommy could go after oj and maybe even after like cel?
This is genuinely difficult because I can see reasons to tr everybody and im terrible at reads like im having trouble sring people other than vibes

Im so sorry like I genuinely do not know I just you do not hve good vibes im sorry

skip was on the chad wagon which was 2/4 town iirc, I felt there had to be at least one maf between him and ls then and i felt worse about him then. I will look at LS at some point

in retrospect tommy posting is worse than i tghought, his posts around the 3000 mark had good vibes on a first impression but also they really dont mean anything i think? and there are posts beofr tht i feel icky of
i'm town, hydro

there's nothing else i can say on that front, other than that "vibereading" me never works out because my tone is similar as any alignment. my scumgame shows itself in my reads being narrated or me being less visibly comfortable, fyi

i think your lack of committal to placing texas in a specific spot in the readslist is kinda townie. the readslist itself is not that far off of my own barring chad and pulsar, which is cool, but your reads could be a direct inversion of mine and i probably wouldn't care so much as i would about discerning if they're legit reads you could have or not

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Why is everyone convinced someone bussed someone

I had a theory Tommy could’ve bussed AG but then everyone shoots me down
i've said this twice

it's worth noting that tommy's not traditionally a busser, but he didn't wind up voting AG at the end + it's also popcorn with 6 mafia

when i'd aired this in thread, tommy responded saying he wouldn't bus which just compounded it in my eyes cause it's such a different playing field here with the setup

Clouds

False Pretenses
5 goons, plus one vengeful= 6 mafia.

Anyone have thoughts on a thing where we say who we're thinking of shooting if we get the gun? For planning purposes and a way to get more firm opinions on people.

I think Dusk is good, but also think Celever's most recent posts need looking into at the very least.

On mobile, limited ability to respond for a bit.
Disagreeing on Celever; felt towny to me. Ehmcee pocketing psy is excusable: Psy is mechanically cleared. Lots of the grays: tbh, this is why old games didn't take as many players as signed up. Substitutes and all that. That LS/pulsar talk felt like a conversational T/T, so I'd townlean both of them.
Dusk, I agree with. Not sure what to think of everyone else; feels like a lot of filler.

I only wish I could disagree with "Revival AG" as a reason.
ag's progression on celever is weird looking back

these posts were roughly 300 posts apart, and he goes from like "yeah let's look into cel's posting" to "cel is townie" with zero bridge

i dont like how people arent looking into him that much, tbh. same with celever. feels like people are givin' em both passing glances. tommy seems more towny than cele tho but both of those two should be explored more
I’m with you but do you think that’s best direction to go in with this vote
WOULD RATHER NOT VOTE
CHAD
Pulsar
Flyhn
Jalmont
realiti
Tommy
oj
TBZ
Cel
Whydon
LS
Skip
Clouds

WOULD RATHER VOTE

Texas goes somewhere between oj and Cel I'm not sure where
Tommy could go after oj and maybe even after like cel?
This is genuinely difficult because I can see reasons to tr everybody and im terrible at reads like im having trouble sring people other than vibes

Im so sorry like I genuinely do not know I just you do not hve good vibes im sorry

skip was on the chad wagon which was 2/4 town iirc, I felt there had to be at least one maf between him and ls then and i felt worse about him then. I will look at LS at some point

in retrospect tommy posting is worse than i tghought, his posts around the 3000 mark had good vibes on a first impression but also they really dont mean anything i think? and there are posts beofr tht i feel icky of
how is chad lock town and whydon and tbz near the bottom. Can you walk me through that

Clouds

False Pretenses
HydrogenHydreigon can you explain what drives your positive "vibereads"

is it just when players are less aggressive and more friendly or passive or something? cause that tends to wind up working out the opposite way often, and i don't get how you see pulsar and chad as the top two town in this game at all... it's almost so detached from reality that i want to townread it

oj and realiti are the closest thing i have to what you'd call vibereads, and it's for different reasons

HydrogenHydreigon can you explain what drives your positive "vibereads"

is it just when players are less aggressive and more friendly or passive or something? cause that tends to wind up working out the opposite way often, and i don't get how you see pulsar and chad as the top two town in this game at all... it's almost so detached from reality that i want to townread it

oj and realiti are the closest thing i have to what you'd call vibereads, and it's for different reasons
i dont have any read on chad i just dont want to believe he is maf
pulsar is not posting much content but she seems bolder than doing so in prev games (she has only been maf) so i think its likely shes town

Clouds

False Pretenses
[realiti, jalmont]

[flyhn, oj, texas]

[pulsar, hydro, tbz]

[whydon]

[skipper, celever, ls]

[tommy, chad]

this is where i'm at right now, higher is townier lower is scummier & hydro raising a few tiers is the main major difference vs where i was at earlier in the day

i'll be gone almost all of tomorrow on a day trip, but i'll check back before i leave in the morning

Ehmcee tagging so you can see where i ended up in case you want to reference it, good luck on the shot and thanks for not pulling a caffeineboost

Clouds

False Pretenses
i dont have any read on chad i just dont want to believe he is maf
pulsar is not posting much content but she seems bolder than doing so in prev games (she has only been maf) so i think its likely shes town
the pulsar explanation makes enough sense and is similar-ish to why pulsar has grown on me, though it's more tied into some day 1 end things

by putting chad as your top town despite having no read on him you're basically then townreading him on your preexisting hopes and dreams

idk. i'm currently thinking you have better odds of being town than i initially thought, but a bulk of that is linked to thinking some things you've said are just too ridiculous to come from mafia. i'm glad you've given me more to work with here at least, and i'm taking you off my shotlist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)