NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
HH is hitting accurate tone reads on Ehmcee and Chad and also reading oden and pulsar +town vibes in #1182, feels like it speaks with HH as a vibes player, also random clouds vote on pulse in #1143

how likely is it that tbz and realiti were both scum trying to pocket whydon
Do you think whydon had legitimate reads or was just guessing? I don’t know what those interpersonal dynamics look like to really say.

I think guess but like I can imagine a world in which maybe they interact enough elsewhere so they do feel whydon can read them well enough to try and need to try and get on his side

Do you think whydon had legitimate reads or was just guessing? I don’t know what those interpersonal dynamics look like to really say.

I think guess but like I can imagine a world in which maybe they interact enough elsewhere so they do feel whydon can read them well enough to try and need to try and get on his side
no idea, I've never played with whydon so I really can't make a statement there

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i agree with flyhn now, his opener was rough with the whole "don't hero shoot" thing but he's gotten significantly more townie

on the contrary zippy's posting has been pretty bad and i was leaning towards voting him after reading his iso. search his posts here and look at his first handful of messages, the appearing disconnected thing at the start can easily be an act. he also chimed in saying i'm mafia "based on the data" and left thread without ever expanding, and he has a ton of useless i think this but also could be this shrugposts like #1071 that feel hesitant to assert a stance

also i think pulsar is likely town IF zippy is scum if you look at #1077, that reeks of tmi read

Psypsypsypsypsythe i'll read a pulsar game later, shift my vote here:

Vote ZippyDoo200

not super sure if i'll end up here cause i don't have unyielding confidence in the read, but it seems like a good vote compared to several others

i'd rule out realiti, flyhn, texas, oj, then maybe tommy and tbz for votes today, and i also kinda want to shield AG here since i think the game stagnated with him as lead wagon in a way it wouldn't if he was mafia
This post looks extremely indicative

a) clouds continues their style of honest town with light protection, protecting scum buddy flyhn
b) pivots to pushing and voting zippy as an alternative
c) IMPORTANT: mirrors earlier post, calls pulsar town if zippy scum, directly matching earlier quoted post of Oden town if duskfall scum
d) slides tbz seemingly at random into don't vote group

Texas Cloverleaf

#1305 zippy responds to clouds post with omgus
#1310 LS steps onto the AG wagon
#1312 clouds lightly shaded pulsar
Page 54/55 clouds and zippy come into conflict, tone reads genuine
#1364 clouds adds more pressure to zippy wagon, piggybacking my scum read of zippy

If zippy and clouds were partners this would be a complete break from every other interaction clouds has had with a partner in thread to this point

Texas Cloverleaf

DAY ONE VOTECOUNT 1.6 - PSY
CaffeineBoost (3) - Psypsypsypsypsythe, Duskfall98, Ehmcee
ZippyDoo200 (3) - Aura Guardian, Clouds, Texas Cloverleaf
Aura Guardian (2) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence
skippergamez (2) - realiti, ZippyDoo200
Celever (2) - Ehmcee, pulsar512b
Ehmcee (2) - Thunder~BALLZ, master oden
realiti (1) - skippergamez
master oden (1) - Celever

sorry I'm at work and I honestly forgot this game was happening plus not easy to do on mobile so here
Zippy wagon at this stage is two scum and me, AG wagon is both scum, tbz is on town

whats making me flipflop between pulsar and Texas is that Texas wanted to vote realiti since d1, and while I feel that might be legit, I feel that it could equally as likely be bus, and Texas is more likely partner with realiti than pulsar I feel. I dont doubt that scum Texas would have the balls to bus their scummate. Pulsar on the other hand hasn't really been providing much until recently, which just rubs me the wrong way.
I can sort of see what u mean in the last line but it's also that I think the tunnel vision on Chad seems genuine

Texas Cloverleaf

ZippyDoo200 (4) - Aura Guardian, Clouds, Texas Cloverleaf, master oden
Aura Guardian (3) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez
skippergamez (2) - realiti, ZippyDoo200
master oden (2) - Celever, Psypsypsypsypsythe
CaffeineBoost (2) - Duskfall98, Ehmcee
Ehmcee (1) - Thunder~BALLZ
realiti (1) - skippergamez
Celever (1) - pulsar512b

figured it out, ehmcee was somehow on psy's last vc twice (i did that buncha times in vnv) but they're on caff as far as i can tell
Next VC update has oden coming onto the zippy wagon and skip onto AG to push them into the clear top two

Texas Cloverleaf

if you do get shot and you're town, i'd almost lock zippy in as scum for the way he's defending you when the majority of the game is scumreading you so yeah this isn't a bad trajectory. still better to not be hasty, but i think it's a good look that you're already considering options as if you're getting gun
Clouds continues to defend AG and shade zippy im the same breath

My observation:
#429 pulsar returns to thread fluffing against scum!LS, if scum!pulsar this suggests pulse wants to re-enter thread safely against a partner, continues to interact and fluff against LS throughout page 21 and on
#530 Aura Guardian town reads six people including LadyMence and four known town, calls LS/pulsar TvT which is known to be false
#588 LS claims to have been pushing pulsar, but every post to this point was either fluff or Charmin soft pressure
#530 would b crazy to me to call a S/S a T/T. agree/disagree?

Texas Cloverleaf

VOTECOUNT 1.8 - PSY
ZippyDoo200 (5) - Aura Guardian, Clouds, Texas Cloverleaf, Ehmcee, pulsar512b
Aura Guardian (4) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez, Psypsypsypsypsythe
CaffeineBoost (2) - Duskfall98, master oden
Ehmcee (2) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti
skippergamez (1) - ZippyDoo200
master oden (1) - Celever

the way pulsar hopped onto zippy was also kinda weird but idk
Oh fucking A sorry Ehmcee, Psy screwed up the vote count, pulsar was the fourth vote on zippy not you

Texas Cloverleaf

#530 would b crazy to me to call a S/S a T/T. agree/disagree?
To be extra clear this is specifically because it was AG saying it, they were shifting around d their style all over the place day 1, from open wolfing to emotional begging to mixing around reads on known scum and town, I think their motivation was to create chaos and make it hard to establish clear connections if they were going down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)