PoJ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Basically i take the spread i want to catch it right? Then i generate the slots for that spread. I hit each frame for the slots until i get the pokemon i want?
    Hey Poj how are you? I want to attempt a Rash/Mild Safari Dragonite. Can you help me find slots and etc?
    I sound really stupid but I have misplaced my DS. I've been looking all day but I can't find it. It'll have to be next weekend. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
    You know what they say...
    If you can't beam 'em, copy 'em!
    /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    Thats probably what Im going to do. Yes, I dont have any family here, and I will have more opportunities if I go to college in America, so thats what Im almost definitely going to do.

Haha ya :P When you do come to Lebanon, do you go to Beirut, or some other Village? Oh, and do you know how to speak a little arabic? :)
    Pretty much! (=゜ω゜)

That and from other people's profiles! ☆(≧ω≦)
    Oh Ok :) lol

I dont know... I want to go to America, but I dunno xD

Oh cool!! :D Oh wait, I am probably going to america this summer >.>
    \
    /
    \
    \
    ღ ✫ ϡ: (\_(\
    ♥ ❤ ✪ (=’ :’)✩
    ☀ : ✱ ☾,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»★
    • ˚ •˛•˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
    • ˚Happy★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
    •。★Holidays!★ 。* • ˚。
    ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚
    Dear Princess,
    Was looking at your thread,and somehow find the sprites under your eevees to be kangaskhans.
    Nice looking thread btw :)
    No way!! :O Thats awesome!! :D If I may ask, why did your parents go to america?

Well my dad is studying at AUB (American University of Beirut) in affiliation with the University of Chicago and is currently doing his PHD.

So did you like it here? :) And if you ever come again, tell me :D
    ˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°˛.*★* Happy *★* 。*˛.
    ˛°_██_*.。*./ \ .˛* .˛。.˛.*.★* New Year *★ 。*
    ˛. (´• ̮•)*.。*/♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____ ˛* ˛*
    .°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。
    *(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚ .˛
    Yeah, There's UK Nationals in March, but I wanted to test my team at a warm-up tournament in February so I wanted to prepare the Pokemon before the holidays finished :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…