Metalex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aww yeah. It's cool. Just so you know, my wifi isn't that good, so I may need to get one of my bros to trade you the pokes in case we can't connect.
    Hey Metalex, labarith told me to trade you 3 pokemon that you needed to do some BPs for him/her. You cool to trade ATM?
    So he's from Canadian too, eh? Then I don't see what reason he could possibly have to talk but about the canadians.

EDIT:
    And you're welcome. ;)
    I have a ton on all the 4th gen games XP Dogs, Celebis, Mews, etc... Thanks for the tip, I'll try cerulean first then, it should help me practice a little ^-^
    I think he's implying that i1338 was talking bad and trashing the canadians for no reason. That's why I told Hozu that if 1338 is against the canadians then he is against me too. Because a few of the canadians are my friends.
    Hmm... but I suppose I wouldn't have to worry about hitting shiny, so it may not be so bad. I might give it a shot sometime ^-^ I mean I went to all those events I may as well collect my pokemon, haha
    I am curious about RNGing the delivery guy's pokemon from the wondercards. In 4th gen is it more or less hard to do the wondercard ones than breeds? (Does that make sense? @.o) I am semi interested in trying it but 4th gen was so hard for me I'm unsure :S I do have lots of nice wondercards though
    Metalex, since i1338 is on the blacklist, should I remove his pokemon (that I have on my trophy case) from my thread as well due to the recent blacklist of him?
    Yes sorry about that I'm on Smogon most of the time with my phone so its hard to check everything. But yeah I'm still interested but I need to get that Pokemon cloned first.
    Yes sorry about that I'm on Smogon most of the time with my phone so its hard to check everything. But yeah I'm still interested but I need to get that Pokemon cloned.
    Now even bad, I have 4 target natures on Mr. Mime, 19 hits and still nothing.
    I would like the Adamant one. And in theory, yes I know how to do it, but after Lucario I haven't been succesfull. I have did everything right, I hit my standard seed, but my natures keep changing weirdly. Im still trying to contact Zari, but PoJ and few others have said I've been doing it correctly :/
    Didn't you want to learn BCC RNGing? Im just starting little guide for it, just letting you know :d
    Your heavy ball HP: Fire Magnezone, if you can tutor Signal Beam and Magic Coat.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…