Shii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Shii, I know we still haven't traded, but I was hoping I could get that Careful Sableye for VGCs as well. Trying to go to Worlds this year! :)
    Hey Shii, long time.
    I was wondering if you ever got around to doing the Adamant DW Treecko. If you don't wanna go for it now since XD has been cracked, that's cool too. Drop me a line.

Take it easy.
    Can you do Modest Female Hidden Power Grass Vappy in a Dive Ball? I think that's actually cooler than Politoed. Please and thank you! :)
    I don't know about you shii, but I sometimes wish the nintendo company would put some new unusual rare pokemon (with different capabilities) on the pokemon games. Like that Crystal Onix from the second season of pokemon. -_-
    How many well known smogoners do we have that turned out to be hackers (Like Waltz and i1338)? -_-
    Shii, I truly feel that I am being targeted by some of the moderators on this site. I don't know if you are able to, but if you look at a warning I received earlier today it seems a bit silly. I know the thread contained usage statistics from February, but I was not aware that there was a thread with newer usage statistics (if there is one).
    Well, I was thinking about making a giveaway that questions plus part of it will be to post video clips that have peru music into one pokemon. Is that allowed?
    Well, I don't know about advertising. But I was thinking about video clips that are like these.

Funny scenes (sense of humor)
    Music soundtrack clips (From soundtracks like peru, new age, or etc)
    AMV
    Hey Shii, doesn't any of the rules say anything about putting links to video clips to win a pokemon from a giveaway?
    I don't think I will come back to trading a lot anytime soon (I don't have as much time on my hands as I used to :P) so it's probably best if you lock it so people don't post in it :P . By the way, if I want it unlocked for some strange reason can I just send you or another moderator a VM? Thanks again :)
    Hi, I haven't traded in over a year so you can lock it if you like :). I have this trade list that I'm currently using and people can PM me if they wish to trade :P . Thank you :)
    Hi Shii~ just wondering what the status is on trading. Are we still planning on doing a file trade sometime? Let me know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…