Flora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OHMYGOSH I'M LIKE TOTALLY WAS YOUR STALKER FIRST

FUK U

I HAVE INTERNETS AGAIN! FINALLY GOT ANOTHER LAPTOP LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Oh, it is no problem at all. :)

I work at genuardi's. I am probably going to start looking for a better job opportunity soon, then go to school next year.

I think you can be really great with drawing if you had the proper motivation. Don't worry, im lazy too.
    Ah that's okay. I realized that I can trade back and forth to my US Black to my Japanese White 2. There was a part where you get an in-game gift Pokemon of Zorua that used to belong to N. To my happy surprise, it's Hasty Nature, and it's 30 in ALL it's IV's!!!! I'm so stoked, this is the first time I've gotten an in-game event Pokemon that doesn't suck! I traded it to my US copy of Black so I could properly confirm the IVs. Talk about an early birthday present, lol!!!
    just noticed the last 10 visitor thing is back

NOW I KNOW WHO STALKS ME!

BAD HUY! BAD OMICRON!
    Actually if it's not too much trouble, I'm not having any luck locating any AR codes for IV/EV check for Japanese White 2. Are they not up yet?
    I am going alright.

Actually yes, I won 3 tournaments. I won a BW OU smogon tour, I won an ADV OU smogon tour, then I won DPP OU no johns. Then I made smogon tour top 16, and in the finals match I played terribly because of how nervous I was. I also made some semi finals or finals stuff, but that doesn't count. xD

I recently got a job too. Not the best job, but definitly better than nothing for now. Anything new with you lately?
    Hiiiiiiiii1 how's serra doing?!

Today I laddered on PO for a few hours lol #stillkickassatUU
    Wow B/W2! I just looked at the new Kyurem forms! Wowowowowowowowowoowowo!

I really really really really really like Tornadus' new form too!
    Thanks so much!!! I at least want to make sure my starter has a decent Nature.
    Also, I was wondering if perhaps you knew of any thread where I could get kanji translations for Natures and such? I just got a Japanese copy of White2 and need translations..
    Tomorrow I send a bunch of rockets missles fireworks and dynamite to your house

Happy 4th btch
    /me misses good old wifi days too :(
    ...and old smogon in general I guess lol

Hiiiiiiii /me misses you too

Still haven't had our mibbit chat!

Wtf gunna shank you so hard nggr
    oh yeah i've temporarily quit d3. i agree with the people at the d3 bliz forums complaining about how d3 sucks... because it does. so much is wrong with the game. :( i'll probably wait a year or two for some awesome patches or something to fix it up... hopefully. but hey, 5 lvl 60s and 3.8kish achievements -- i think i beat the game! though getting crap gear over and over again isn't fun, and even if you get good gear, there's nothing to do at end-game. it made me wonder where the old d2 devs went and i saw they went to torchlight. lol it's so darn cartoony but at least the mechanics are all right, unlike d3.

been playing league of legends more... but mostly bots because i hate riot's servers soo much. freeze => disconnect x9999. trying to build up 6300 ip for riven or shyv or something along their lines. probably riven. i need a new rune page though so that'll be after. so freaking expensive...

someone play league with me lol. A_A
    i took a look at the wi-fi forums because i was considering creating a trade thread but then i checked the last post dates on all of the trade threads pages 1-3... what the hell happened? how did my beloved wi-fi become so... inactive? june 28 or something only had like 3 active threads that day (all excluding stickies). i remember the "old days" that were so more active. does everyone have everything nowadays lol.

so uhh yeah is smogon becoming less active? i know the lower tiered discussion forums don't have good activity (though they're trying!). rmt, tournaments, c&c, the smog, game forums, and a forum are always active though. well rmt is only active because of ou being the most popular tier... oh i guess ou discussion is popular too.
    Yes hello it's been ages! I've been sooooo busy with school and work...x_x But I still haven't given up on Pokemon! I just don't breed or battle as frequently anymore.
    lol yeah ok i think i'll quit pokemon for reals. i can't get back into it at all. i might play bw2 in-game but that's probably it. uninstalling my PO (never really used it though) though i guess i can log into aeo's PS anytime i want, right?

i love smogon too much to leave though. where else would i post my comments of stuff lol. im just really lazy nowadays.

i need stuff to look forward to in the future. my computer's constant freezing makes things so unfun and frustrating, it can make me crazy!
    saw the latest leaves of absences... a bit disappointed but whatever i guess. admin + smod + a couple of mods quitting at the same time is a bit overwhelming.

but we got other people to replace them right right???
    oh em gee methinks you've been playing too much! I've had the game since the first day and only have a Wiz at lvl 60!
    hey where are my drugs

edit: come on I need them

Edit: wtf you said you'd get them for me

edit: ight I come to yo house imma fuk u up

Edit plz

Edit..: I eend ym dgrus ro I cnat fanction wft

Edit fak u

Edit bitch

Edit geeerggahdergddegaherg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…