Eppie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, if you're not busy, could you un-nick the Venusaur, Torterra, or Weavile you traded me(or just trade me unnicked copies for your nicked ones for just a single trade)? It's alright if you can't do all of them. Or if you can't do it at all, that's fine.

Thanks and sorry for being a bother.
    Nevermind lol I cant nickname it D: (yet another poke I caught on a friends game...)
    But I did plan on breeding a Timid Shiny HP Ice one sometime... If you dont get one by then ill tell you :)
    Ill take it EV'd please :)
    And I cant trade now :x
    Got a few BP's I need to crack down on today... =/ (ive been lazy and put them off)
    Theres probably a size tag on the text your trying to put in your sig
    Copy and paste the text into something with this
    yea thats cool I should still be online just give me a heads up when your ready.
    :P i know. i just want to get every pokemon in evd form. then quit trading and start battling (And i hope i will be better than i am :P)
    btw did you watch any battles of mine on youtube?
    i didnt miss them:P i am subscribed so i watch every new battle of you :)
    i wish i could battle like you lol. I just collect pokemon i guess as i cant use them competitively (because i dont know how XD)
    bold levitate net ball bronzong
    mild hidden power ice camerupt(Evd)
    shiny brave TR solrock (evd)
    hey man, whenever you are able to give me that pokes for my credits send me a vm ;). after that i will have 5 credits again, correct?=)
    Ok, it's done:

[IMG]
    Steelix ♂
    Sassy - Rock Head
    31/31/31/12/31/0

Do you want the Relaxed one too? I could capture that too if you are interested.
    Im about to battle now but it wont take long ive battled them before and there a complete noob
    they brought a breloom into a UU Battle -___-
    That's fine, just send me a VM when you're able.

Also, please, send me a link of the battle assuming that you're uploading it to Youtube. It's always interesting to watch battles.
    I'll take a look :D

Also I'm aware of the new Entei, Raikou, and Suicune as well as the Celebi. I just want a better Adamant Entei. The other one I have is Romsstar's Shiny one which has a couple of 27's or 28's I think.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…