H-C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey just wanted to say great team, it was easily my favourite throughout the entire tour. if i were to make any changes, it'd be a modest nature and rock polish > uturn on landorus, since the extra power is great and i never found myself uturning, while having the option to boost speed is always good. i'd also try spikes roserade over amoonguss b/c spikes are good and natural cure is nice for rotom-w/scalds. but yeah great team, i enjoyed using it :)
    any later than 6 am for me and i'm at school. I have no time during your nights because those are my mornings.

good night.
    your nighttime is 6 AM for me.
    no.

it's 2 am for me right now. i have honestly done everything i can to play you.

i'm done. you don't have your team and you're not able to play me, and due to our time zone and whatever we can't do this.
    ...unless you don't have access to a computer.
    in which case we won't be able to get this done.

edit: okay. that would make this 1:45 am for me. v_v
    i won't be able to play during the week.
    seriously, the times i'm able to play would be times that you are asleep or would get ridiculously late for me.
    and i already woke up early today to try and play you and you weren't there. not going to do this during the week.

if we could play right now that would be spectacular.
    alright, i'm on, let me know when you log on
    and also let me know what your ps username is...
    you've been pretty inactive I see...can you tell me when you're available? this weekend will be kinda impossible to play 3 matches, but I can still play today. lemme know your stuff
    Sounds like the only real possible time for us to play is the saturday after this. Since we have such off timezones, i'd need you to log on from around 5:30-6:30 pm on that saturday in order to really get a chance to play.
    Is that alright with you?
    Lost to Cricri. I suggest not starting me for a while. I mean if you want me to, i'll keep playing. But im not playing very well, you might do better then me. I had some early hax, but he just had a better team and then when I had a decent shot at winning with DD Nite, he got a +1 Psychic Crit (nite doesn't KO but I can revenge with my x) I also lost a crucial speed tie with my rachi. But he played really well and much better then me so props to him.

Sorry boss. Im just not doing well lately haha.
    Hey, we're matched up for offstat tournament. we have plenty of time to do this, try and catch me on PS because i'm online... a lot...
    If we don't happen to run into each other, you can count on me being on PS on Sunday at any time after around 1:00 pm gmt -8
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…