TheMantyke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am aware that vgc rules haven't been posted yet, but I would be so grateful if you could get me a flawless jolly speed boost blaziken or any evolutions in the line. I am going to compete in vgc and I cannot find one anywhere. I want to get one to be prepared, instead of trying to get it frantically last minute. Please get back to me whenever, thank you so much.

I also just sent you a pm asking for your Lucario and Gliscor. Anything you do for me I will appreciate greatly. Thank you for having a thread to help the vgc people.
    Victini
    Adamant | Victory Star | 31/31/31/30/31/31 | Clean
    V-create - Fusion Flare - Fusion Bolt - Searing Shot

Rhyperior
    Adamant | Rock Head | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Clean ♀
    Earthquake - Stone Edge - Rock Polish - Crunch

Entei
    Adamant | Pressure | 31/31/31/06/31/31 | Clean
    Flare Blitz - Howl - ExtremeSpeed - Quash

Ninetails
    Timid | Drought | 31/23/31/31/31/02 Hidden Power Ice 70 | Clean ♀
    Disable - Heat Wave- Energy Ball - Substitute

Hey could I trade for these? Vm m when you are availble. Oh by the way here's my W2 code: Jarem 1120 8133 2220.
    i enjoy board games more than most people

and by that i mean i enjoy board games more than people
    Hopefully UGA, 1 because me no like UGA, 2 bcos it lowers the chances the SEC plays in the Championship Game

Hell, maybe GT will have their best game vs. FSU, who knows
    Looking forward to that UGA game this weekend?(I like asking stupid questions)

also, you should try out for the defense, you'll need it vs. Florida State
    i saw your new avatar and thought you got rid of the eds but luckily my fears were unfounded
    Well, ill die to get a badge lol, so there wad an ounce of truth. :p

I hope you had fun making that damn thing. Its top rated too.
    No problem. I am also former Bulbagarden staff so I will contact those people about rectifying their translation errors so there is no more confusion
    hey, sorry to bother you but a friend of mine translated the item rules for the Eevee cup.
    1. You can make Pokemon hold items, but you cannot make more than two Pokemon hold the same item.
    2. You may not use items that are not a. Obtained during normal play, eg. from Pokemon GTC, Events, AR Search, and Dream World, or b. given formally as a Gift.
    3. You may not use Soul Dew.

in case you wanted to clarify them on the tournament page.
    That's weird; I didn't have any problem finding my parameters and RNGing a Genesect before I did Unova Link. Is it just Unova Link that causes it to be erratic?
    Well, the problem is that I can't find my parameters because my results are extremely inconsistant.
    Ever since I used Unova Link, my RNG results have been extremely inconsistant, which has made it impossible to find my parameters. Do you know of a way to get past that hiccup?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…