Bughouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can fight now if you want lol but yeah I'm GMT -4 and if you tell me when you wanna play i can do it probably
    I would raise the Atk to 65 because i like round BSTs and you haven't pushed any limit so far, but that's the most minor and subjective thing ever, great work!
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm content to keep it at 545 BST but tbh I never worry so long as I'm under 555. If I'm accused of BSR abuse or something idk I'll raise it, but I'm not too concerned about cosmetics. Glad we mind-melded on the ranges we should be in. If you think up any particularly relevant calcs I ignore, I'll add em in.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Ok.
    hey dude, we're opponents for lc dubs minitour (fated matchup has arrived). i'm gmt -5 and am in the dubs room alot. got a time you wanna play?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I think I'm gonna build another team so not today. But I can play pretty much any time Sunday you want.
    Hey buddy, lets try to make this work.
    I am sure you would win but it would be good if we could complete the battle. Thanks
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I just got up, if you're still on
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    I will be on PS in a while... ldi
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    ok I'm around but I don't see you. message me when you get on. I'm in dubs room.
    Playing in dubs lc. Im gmt+1 available most days. We see each other enough anyway
    Aw, you couldn't give a shout-out to the runner up of your CAP 18 Stats Poll?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm sure I left out a lot of people. I've been on smogon since 2010 and shoutout threads generally celebrate people you've known a long time.

Still though, congrats on that result! I've never done that well on anything haha.
    Empress
    Empress
    No prob, was just joking.

Still, remember that poll? My spread and Scoopapa's spread were way better.
    ty for the shout out, srk!
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    it's all pwnemon's fault. if only he hadn't told me doubles was the only decent XY tier...
    Pocket
    Pocket
    I need to thank Pwnemon for that ;)
    I'm able to battle for the Dubs UU minitour now in the PS doubles room. I'll be on for the next hour or so, so if you can, let me know by then :)
    We're opponents on the Team Trials tour :D
    Just say a time and I'll see if I can make it m8.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง MASTER YOUR DONGER, MASTER THE ENEMY (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    I MASTERED MY DONGER. get rekt.
    Roxer
    Roxer
    pls post a time lol, i'm not available most of the day (promotion = moar work ;-;) so a time would be very noice
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm free tonight or tomorrow night after about 5:30 (aka in 2.5 hours)
    Roxer
    Roxer
    cool, i'm ok with that time fren :D
    I may be late to the party, but congrats on getting CAP contributor!
    Mova
    Mova
    You're quite welcome!
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    If you want a fairy, fight for it and justify it. I'm not on any sort of bandwagon train one way or the other.
    Mova
    Mova
    I know, but I just wanted to say that.
    Well, there goes that whole "not a special snowflake" thing....

Congrats on the badge!
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Thanks!

I actually said in #cap that now that DLC was a mod, there were once more no snowflakes who also weren't mods. Birkal responded that there might be a chilly breeze coming in soon. And I said I'll believe it when I see it. Shut me up real fast haha!
    i am a snowflaek badg. i haev lots of pixel and i sing crazy danihs songs. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will very slowly creep into your kitchen tonight and post congrats as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…