TPP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• MERU MERU MERU MERU MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    u read through the manga bro?
    TPP
    TPP
    Yeah I had to go through it after finishing the anime. Saddest part was when Umagon died :(
    Srn
    Srn
    Umagon was the true hero. Love the manga :]
    TPP
    TPP
    His character (Umagon) was incredible, and I personally went into a grieving/depressed state for a full 12 hours and couldn't sleep one night lol. Mainly because he was like an innocent child that didn't like seeing his best friend risk his life every battle and despite disliking violence, decided to fight with him. There's also the struggle he had with finding a bookkeeper and then also the flashbacks with his parents made him look even younger and more innocent. So in the end, I felt like he was someone that shouldn't have died because of the way his character was.

Clear Note was too OP imo. His partner being in some bubble forcefield and having "unlimited heart energy" was bs. Though seeing the old characters from the golden book was pretty dope.

It's also kinda funny how Kiyomaro graduates middle school after everything lol.
    i love you man, but wtf are your avatars LOL
    TPP
    TPP
    This one ( and the past one) are a character from Zatch Bell (the last one was from the manga because the anime didn't cover it), and I chose him mainly cause I really liked the nature of his character and decided to pick him as my avatar once I finished the show.
    There will never be anyone as irreplaceable as Umagon :(
    Alkov
    Alkov
    Kanchome and yopopo :<
    Lol your avatar, I actually died XD
    TPP
    TPP
    Meteordash has another one that's just as funny, probably even funnier lol
    hey man, you're my tutor this round! im usually online around 8 PM to 1 AM EST on weekdays and, and pretty much whenever on weekends. looking forward to this!
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey! Do you have a skype? I'm team.pokepals or Team Pokepals

We can work out what we wanna do and stuff
    Minus
    Minus
    yeah, it's minus.pokemon, ill add you
    can u log back on smogtours to play adv?
    TPP
    TPP
    Yeah just give me a few minutes to fix my net and I'll be back
    Anime_Fan
    Anime_Fan
    I see, thanks very much.
    PS: Are you a Team Rater? How do I spot a Team Rater?
    TPP
    TPP
    Yes, and they'll have the orange fist badge I have that's currently greyed out. I'm an alumni/former Team Rater, and there should be a thread somewhere that says what Team Raters we have and who they are.
    Anime_Fan
    Anime_Fan
    Hmm I see, thanks very much.
    When you drop someone on their neck so hard in staff bros they just quit pokemon..
    TPP
    TPP
    At least I didn't lose to a Zoroark :D
    Iloveleague
    Iloveleague
    i'll be back when i have a good comeback
    Hello,

Quick question: How does smogon go about its banning and who decided on this? I asked because I've noticed that while most of their banning and reasoning are on point, some bannings [however] are incorrect.

Thank you Pokepal :)
    TPP
    TPP
    Banning as in users or mons like Hoopa-Unbound?

There are suspect tests that have ladders of the tier without the suspected mon, and once a user reaches the required Coil, they are eligible to vote "ban or no ban". With the recent Hoopa-Unbound suspect test, only 60% of total votes were required as pro-ban in order to ban it. The reasoning for the suspect test usually comes from the OP of the suspect test announcement, so from there, it's really in the hands of the players
    Anime_Fan
    Anime_Fan
    Thanks for the reply Pokepal :)

...What do you mean by the required "coil"?
    And how do I get the latest news on the banning discussions and how do I know which pokemon is being assessed?

Thanks again ^^
    TPP
    TPP
    Coil is something that only appears on suspect ladder, and it goes up as you play and win more games. Usually there will be a suspect thread in the tier that will announce the suspect test, the Mon being suspected, as well as the coil required to get reqs to vote. The Hoopa Unbound one recently ended for OU, so if you go to the OU forum, just look for the announcement tag in red with "Hoopa suspect test" as part of the title
    paired for rby cup when do u want to play?
    TPP
    TPP
    Will 1 hour from now tomorrow be a good time for you? I'm usually in the OU room (I'm a mod there). What's your username on PS!?
    Unamed
    Unamed
    Yes it will be great. I'm Unamed on PS!
    TPP
    TPP
    Alright, see you then
    yo i lost for the ou teamtour but my opponent is too lazy to post and i dont wanna post it either cause it won't give me any likes
    TPP
    TPP
    lol alright
    feen
    feen
    -
    TPP
    TPP
    I'll go with the 2nd one because the 1st team really gets annoyed by burns from Mega Sableye and Rotom, and it looks like you'd have some difficulty killing Mega Sableye since Thundurus would be your safest option (it can take the burn), but it'd get worn down really quickly. The 2nd team on the other hand has Sylveon and Rotom to take burns, and having Rotom makes it easier to get Sylveon and Staraptor in, so that's good. Skarmory looks a bit annoying, but otherwise I think you'll be fine. Staraptor's gonna get worn down extremely fast btw, so be careful with it.
    Anime_Fan
    Anime_Fan
    Thanks a lot man, I appreciate your help ^^
    TPP
    TPP
    Glad to help. Also the 1st team was really prone to sand offense, so if you still wanted to use it, I'd probably run Azumarill over Feraligatr, maybe with a Lum Berry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…