Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, when do you want to play for the ubers group play? im gmt +1 free 5-12 pm during weekdays, wouldnt mind playing today
    we are oponents for atheist grandpas tournament, i'm gmt -3. when can you play?
    Drud
    hello my friend im gmt +1 and I can play around 3-6 pm my time almost everyday, you can hit me up on the main PS! server as wild drud
    corvere
    corvere
    I can play around 5 - 6 your time, because I have school, but it sounds good
    liare rule tour; +1 gmt and free wednesday 2ish and then again in the weekend
    Drud
    same timezone and I can play like 8pm saturday
    Breezy
    Breezy
    it's fine
    when do u wanna play for "atheist grandpas" ?
    Drud
    im gmt +1 fight me tomorrow 9 pm my time
    Yo we're playing in the Monotype Open. I'm GMT -6 and I'm available all day Sunday and Tuesday. Otherwise, Monday/Wednesday after 6pm would be fine or Thursday/Friday after 7:30pm.
    Drud
    I am GMT +1, are you available 10pm my time on Tuesday?
    Hey ill be on in the UU room like al day if you can battle today!!
    Paired for Longest tour, gmt +2 available evening, and you. (sry for being late)
    hey are u free on sunday? i should be free for most of the day, let me know a time (I'm gmt -4 just as a reminder lol)
    when can you play for uu majors? gmt -4 evenings and late weeknights preferred
    There is only one week remaining in stage one of UU Majors. Please schedule with the remaining opponents in your pool ASAP. Some of them have been attempting to contact you now for over a week.
    world's longest tour dpp when? i'm gmt+2
    Drud
    same timezone can you do tomorrow around 6pm
    silver97
    silver97
    whoops sorry didn't check smogon yesterday, would tomorrow same time be good?
    pst when u free for UU majors I'm gmt -7 and I'm usually free during my nights
    bsu
    bsu
    i cant play at that time i have class, when else are you free?
    Drud
    can you do my 10pm tomorrow then?
    bsu
    bsu
    no i have class then. are u free during ur mornings? like 7/8 am
    We're in the same group for UU Majors r1. I'm gmt -5 and available throughout the day most weekdays.

When do you want to get this done?
    hi, paired for uu swiss r2, im gmt+2, and im free monday around 5pm-6pm let me know :)
    Drud
    same timezone, that time on monday should be good, see you then
    hey man when play longest tour dpp? GMT +6
    Drud
    uh, can you do now? online on smogtours as wild drud
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…