Reisen
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Reisen Inaba: Salut mao bravo pour le ro j'étais sure que tu allais l'avoir, je peux avoir accès à internet uniquement en wifi en ce moment et aucun moyen d'accéder à ps du coup je t'envois ce petit message ici à bientot ! :) xo
    misi
    misi
    serais-tu JALOUX ?
    Reisen
    Reisen
    Je dois casser dsl.
    Ma copine a eu pareil y a quelques années et aujourd'hui elle est en pleine forme, bon rétablissement !
    Reisen
    Reisen
    Je vais mieux merci j'essayerais de passer de temps en temps sur ps! mais je trouve ça naze maintenant
    Bye Reisen :(
    we didnt talk much but I'll still miss you
    Reisen
    Reisen
    That's so nice thanks! I'm recovering right now just had access to my computer
    Get well! Didn't know each other too well but I'm glad we met and I wish you the best in your future.
    Reisen
    Reisen
    Thank you kris cya soon hopefully :)
    god knows when you'll check this, but best of luck. i know how difficult it can be to get that news but you're a strong person and half the battle is a mental one, good luck and when you check this i hope you're better!
    Reisen
    Reisen
    Thanks Raul I'm getting better I just need to follow my treatments the doctors are confidents
    petyer
    petyer
    im glad to hear that! i wish nothing but the best for you and your health
    See you a next time, you believed in me so I am grateful to you. Thanks to you I can speak well English ahah I wish you the best in your life :) wesh avoue jt'impressionne sur mon anglais ? :p
    Reisen
    Reisen
    Oui de ouf j'espère que t'as pas fait de bétise !
    Kurukaito
    Kurukaito
    mdrrr tqt, sinon ça se passe comment ? C'est bientôt tout fini ton truc ou pas ?
    Reisen
    Reisen
    Dans quelques semaines ça va mieux oui
    oh noooooo get well soon! and check the gp server's pinned messages whenever you can :)
    Reisen
    Reisen
    I saw it thanks lol and I got your msg too :*
    get well soon, hope to see you back after you recover :)
    Reisen
    Reisen
    Thank you tdp I'm doing better now, for sure I will come back when I will be fully recovered! c:
    Lumari
    Lumari
    ayy great to hear
    It was always fun to be around you. Take care of yourself. Visit from time to time when you can <3
    Reisen
    Reisen
    Hey kebab thanks I should log on ps! to see you soon :p
    This hit home. I hope everything works out and I truly enjoyed our conversations. Your enthusiasm seriously brightened my day up.

Please visit soon <3
    Reisen
    Reisen
    Hey blitz! I'm doing better hopefully everything should be ok in the next weeks :)
    Blitz
    Blitz
    :D Good to hear. Best of luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…