Kushalos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we play for mwp im gmt-2 and would prefer if we played before friday. When can you play?
    czim
    czim
    Actually, friday and onward will be super hard for me to play, i dont think ill have wifi bc ill be away, so we kinda need to do this before otherwise ill be fucked lol
    hi, uu champs. I am gmt+2 and I prefer to play until next Tuesday. I am free almost every day until then, so let me know what works the best for you and I will try to adapt.
    Amane Misa
    Amane Misa
    I did specifically say that I could only play at noon~afternoon... I have been online all day, even during the evening, but rn is just too late for me play; I am going to bed right now and I have to wake up super early tomorrow. sorry.
    Amane Misa
    Amane Misa
    I messaged Hogg, I will see what he says
    Amane Misa
    Amane Misa
    I am on smogtours
    heya, we're paired for lcwc. i'm gmt+8, don't foresee being able to play over this weekend cause i might be moving
    mad0ka
    mad0ka
    wanna try wednesday your evening then? my sleeping schedule's been kinda bad lately so i'll probably still be awake then anyways. what time would work for you?
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    10 pm
    mad0ka
    mad0ka
    okay that should be fine. thanks for being accommodating!
    nu tour, gmt-5. would prefer to play friday or weekend a ton. i'm mostly free each day, so i can accommodate besides 1-2 hours here n there. if not, i can make thursday work during my afternoon from noon-2pm, but mon-weds is gonna be rough.
    when bw cup
    Reje
    Reje
    I was online since 7:30 and I didn't see you at all, neither on main nor smogtours under main alt so. I can't play anymore until the weekend, probably sunday around 4 pm
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Alright
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    hey didnt see you at 4 pm, can we still get this one done today?
    hey we play adv ubers cup. im +8 and weekend works best for me. what about you
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    I cant do that with work, your timezone is shit
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Since the round got extended a full week we can just do sunday, how is 2/3 pm gmt +2 for you
    iry
    iry
    +8 is china tho :[ 3 pm +2 this sunday is great, see u then
    I guess we should start a schedule for RU seasonal. I'm gmt +2, tell me when you are available, i'll try to be here too
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Can you do this evening at 9 pm. were the same gmt.
    Carmin
    Carmin
    yup lets do it
    hi, our teams are paired for the NU ghosting tour. We prefer to not play sunday and we are gmt -3. When can we play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    unfortunately that is way too late for us on a sunday-monday night. when are you guys able to play on sunday?
    PILZ
    Probably only after 7 pm gmt -3, but I can see if we can play earlier
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    if you cant play earlier, i don't think this will be done. 7pm was fine on a saturday but since it is a no-no, it is too late for sunday.
    hi, do you by any chance have the replay of you vs czim in om snake draft zu week 5?
    Hi, we play for NUL round 5. When do you want to play? my timezone is GMT+3 and my name on ps is ok132
    Hey we werent really able to meet up during the week like we thought, when can you do this on the weekend? Sunday afternoon would be best for me im gmt-3
    Hi when wanna play for RU ssnl? I prefer during the week, always free at night, gmt -3
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Can you do tomorrow around this time?
    PILZ
    Yeah I can
    hey do you wanna be on my ghosting tour team? We need a fifth member and I couldn't think of anyone better
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…