tko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We are paired for ltpl. I am gmt+0 8pm-11pm evenings works best for me Thursday-Friday. Sat-Sunday im very flexible to make times work. Let me know what works best for you
    Cynara
    That was 6am my time. I have to get up to get ready for work around 7am so its a bit too late for me to do. Please provide me with your availability and timezone and we can find something that works.
    tko
    tko
    i can do friday 8 pm your time
    Cynara
    Thats works, I'll be around then
    When do you wanna play for snake? Gmt-4, available after 3 pm weekdays, weekend has some uncertain availability since I'll be home with my family for labor day
    tko
    tko
    i dont want to play that early. im free any time on friday / saturday / sunday, even if that's morning or night time. between school and work i only have pockets of free time until the night, and the bulk of my free time on weekdays are when you're probably already asleep.
    BurntZebra
    BurntZebra
    instead of johning me for 3 days straight, you could have prepped so you'd be ready to play wednesday. how about saturday at 8 pm my time?
    tko
    tko
    Yea that time works.
    hey man, when would you be free for LCWC tiebreaker game? i'll be home in about an hour or two if that works for you
    tko
    tko
    sounds good, just got comp access
    when u wanna play? im gmt -6, can you do weekend morning or maybe randomly in the afternoon/evening weekday?
    tko
    tko
    i might sub out I will let u know by tues i have a busy week
    LC ssnls, I'm only available to battle on Friday and the weekend this week. Can you play then?
    tko
    tko
    Ya sounds good
    Redefining success sounds like something you'd do after losing to xastify in a battle.
    tko
    tko
    thankfully that has never happened
    ☆*・゜゚・*HULA WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE HULA GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO HULA !*・゜゚・*☆ \(^^)/
    tko
    tko
    ☆*・゜゚・*HULA WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE HULA GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO HULA !*・゜゚・*☆ \(^^)/
    kay
    kay
    kaori
    kaori
    hey, when play for lc swiss? gmt-3
    tko
    tko
    oops, sorry for the late response. still want to play? i am gmt -7
    tko
    tko
    nvm i got act loss haha gl in the future
    Excuse me Madame. Do you know where the hood is currently at?
    tko
    tko
    on top of any jacket
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…