robjr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,
    we are playing for RBY WC. I am GMT+2. As of now, available Friday, Saturday, Sunday on my evenings (let's say from 7 pm onwards). Does any time there work for you?
    Lusch
    Lusch
    Friday, 8 pm GMT+2 it is. Cya then.
    robjr
    robjr
    hey ill be on smogtours when your ready
    Lusch
    Lusch
    You can find me on smogtours or in the ruis of alph room. :)
    hey rob we're matched for bw dou open, I'm gmt-5 and have a final on Thursday so I'd prefer playing anytime after then. What day works best for you
    DaAwesomeDude1
    DaAwesomeDude1
    yo I'll be online for the next like 3ish hours if you wanted to play then
    robjr
    robjr
    hey im about to play for another tour rn but can play after
    DaAwesomeDude1
    DaAwesomeDude1
    ok sweet no worries! I'll be online. mind if we play on main btw, my teams don't get saved on stours and I don't want to transfer them lmao
    DPP Ubers cup Im gmt+10 and can probably play my tomorrow and Sunday morning from about 7am to about midday, or I can do my tomorrow or Sunday evening from about 7pm to 10pm. :)
    robjr
    robjr
    Hey I assume you can't play in the next few hours?
    March Fires
    March Fires
    sent you a message on discord, im busy for the next hour, but am free after that for the next few hours?
    hey i got subbed for uupl, when? prefer asap if possible
    robjr
    robjr
    Sure I can get on now
    sasha
    sasha
    kk, im on tours
    ADV Ubers, I'm currently in the UK. When works best for you? I cannot play between about 1pm sunday and 6pm sunday (going to the match between Newcastle and Man U).
    robjr
    robjr
    Idk if you took the win yet but if you can play tomorrow I can play all dau
    hey when oras ubers cup -5 nights/weekend best
    MZ
    MZ
    8pm -5?
    MZ
    MZ
    ah wait sorry i have another game then, how about like 8:30 or 9
    MZ
    MZ
    so do u wanna play tonight? I still can but it'd be easier if I knew before
    we havent scheduled for adv right? gmt-4
    robjr
    robjr
    We have not, want to play today?
    Monai
    Monai
    sure, I could go as early as 30 minutes from now but am also free later tonight
    Hey mate, we scheduled for 15 mins ago so just checking in to see where you are . I can wait around for a little bit (and would prefer to avoid claiming act this late in the tour) but just wanted to check where you were.
    Hey man something came up and I'm not actually going to make it on for ubers ssnl, take the win and sorry again
    robjr
    robjr
    Dang sorry to hear man hope everything's alright
    Yo, looks like we've paired for ADV SSNL. I'm GMT+1 and would prefer to play later in the week and during my evening, if possible. What's your availability?
    RBY OU, I am GMT 0 and can play most nights from my 6pm-11pm on weekday. Cant play saturday could maybe do sunday
    YBW
    YBW
    cool and thx for acommodating, i'll message here when i'm ready. Might be done sooner
    robjr
    robjr
    Sounds good
    YBW
    YBW
    hi I'm ready whenever. I'll be on PS on main
    Hey, we're matched up for DPP OU. I'm US East (GMT -5). I should be free tonight, tomorrow, and Friday in the evening my time. Let me know what times may work best for you. If none of those times work, I can try to make something work.
    jhm5
    jhm5
    Ok. I'm on and ready. Jhm5 on Showdown.
    jhm5
    jhm5
    Hey, I'm on. Just send me a challenge when you get on.
    jhm5
    jhm5
    Hey, that was a good set of games. Glad we could play then. Best of luck the rest of the tournament!
    hey when are you good for the DOU ssnl? I'm GMT+0, and would prefer to play around 5 pm my time mon-friday. 2pm GMT+0 on wednesday is my preferred time, but any evening on the weekday works for me except friday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…