Toxin Boost
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're up for UU, I'm -7 and would prefer to play pretty soon as I'm pretty much fully booked Friday to Sunday (extension is fine too)
    Sabelette
    Sabelette
    alright i should be able to play on mobile around my 8:05 to 8:10 if that’s not too late, sorry for the hassle. if it’s not workable then i can probably do tomorrow morning
    Toxin Boost
    Toxin Boost
    Yeah tonight works fine i'll see you then
    Sabelette
    Sabelette
    I’m on main as sour sabelette, challenge whenever
    Hey, I'll probably be busy until the weekend (GMT-4) in the afternoon (1-6 PM ish), what times are you available?
    Toxin Boost
    Toxin Boost
    1pm - 11pm gmt-4 any day. I usually don't prefer staurday so if you can let's do sunday.
    Hi, we are playing for the RBY PU Open Tournament. I'm pretty flexible this week, except I can't play on Wednesday or Saturday. Let me know what works and we'll work from there. I'm UTC-4.
    Toxin Boost
    Toxin Boost
    Yeah, thursday is good with me but I have a match at 5pm and will likely eat dinner right after so unless you want to battle post 6:30 I think 3pm - 4pm Is our best option.
    If you want a backup time on sunday I'd be happy to agree to one with the same time window, also if you wish to chat in discord just hit me up I'd be fine with that but I have no preference.
    Volk
    Volk
    Okay. I think I can play at 3pm on Thursday. I'll let you know if something comes up. That Sunday time should be good as a backup as well.
    Toxin Boost
    Toxin Boost
    Alright
    rby ubers, I’m -4 and free tonight, tuesday after 1PM, Wednesday after 3PM, and thursday after noon, and fri/sat/sun mornings, lmk what time is easiest for you
    Toxin Boost
    Toxin Boost
    I'm also -4, how about tuesday 2pm?
    gastlies
    gastlies
    That works, see u tomorrow!
    gastlies
    gastlies
    im on smogtours as gastalies
    We’re paired for RBY, I’m GMT -4. I can play tomorrow - Thursday from 6 PM - 9 PM, Friday from 6 PM - 10 PM, Saturday from 8 PM - 10 PM, and Sunday from 10 AM - 9 PM. Same availabilities second week but will be available during the day on Saturday.
    Hi! Ost, gmt-5 when can you play ?
    Toxin Boost
    Toxin Boost
    hi I'm also gmt -5

I'm free everyday 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm and if you want we could battle right now or literally whenever
    We're paired up for OST round 2, I'm GMT+10. So long as I know in advance, I can do between 7am-12pm my time, any day except Friday this week. What day works best for you and what time?
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Your thursday or mine? Cause its 2:30pm my thursday and I cant do tomorrow. Want to do saturday, your friday, at the time you commented on my profile?
    Toxin Boost
    Toxin Boost
    Hey I misunderstood the clock I was using and didn't realize your date was different than mine so I'm pretty sure I can make it work at Saturday my time aka Sunday your time or Monday your time. Ill probably be able to be on at 9am and then ill remain on until you get off on your time on your sunday. If Monday ( your time) works for you even better ill be able to get on even earlier most likely.
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    OK, I'd prefer Sunday then. See you then :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…