Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• adv cup est when?
    hellom
    hellom
    Will be on as namegenerator214 on stour server
    hellom
    hellom
    Been a bit past sched time and I gotta dip for a bit, and not sure if I’ll be back on tonight, would you like to do tmrw same time instead?
    hellom
    hellom
    Uhh I’m gonna call act now since I haven’t gotten a response, sorry
    GMT-4. Any chance you can do Thursday between 5pm-10pm? Will be on vacation this weekend. I can also do Wednesday between 6-9pm as well.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    talked on cord: 7-7:30 PM on friday
    Hey, blt, I'm +2,os Week end fine for you?
    hellom
    hellom
    Hey, I’m -4, if you have a discord could you link it and we can schedule there instead?
    NHelioX7
    NHelioX7
    sure, NHelioX7#1623
    hellom
    hellom
    Bet, I sent a request
    blt when I’m+8
    hellom
    hellom
    Hey, -4, if you have a discord could you paste your username and we use that instead for scheduling? Bit of a weird week but was hoping for sometime sunday
    JJ09LIE
    JJ09LIE
    JJ09LIE#9565
    hellom
    hellom
    Sent a req
    nu open im -4
    My schedule is a little fucked ngl, if we play after this friday (the 12th) then we'd have to play in the late evening or early morning. I wont be able to play either Friday.
    hellom
    hellom
    Hello, does late evening / early morning include next week too? Otherwise we can just aim for sometime next week since the deadline is the 21st, if you have a discord we could schedule there?
    Lucario
    Lucario
    yeah it includes next week
    my discord is lucario•1582#0666
    RU open when do you want to play? I'm gmt+2 and can do this weekend or next week evenings/nights
    hellom
    hellom
    Hi, I’m gmt -4, shooting for sometime at like 9 or 10pm your time next week works, atm I’m not too sure what day though, do you have a discord I could contact for easier scheduling? If not it’s okay
    Javi
    Javi
    times sounds good
    Here's my disc javitu#6816
    We play for UU open, lmk when works best. I'm GMT+10.
    hellom
    hellom
    I’m going to head off now as it’s been a while, if you have a discord and want to reschedule, can you paste the discord?
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Sorry about that, woke up very late today due to the football yesterday. My discord is Aberforth#6967
    hellom
    hellom
    It’s all good, sent a friend req
    Hello here for Mono BLT, would prefer to play over the weekend. Is something like Sat/Sun at 7-9pm doable for you? (Gmt -4)
    hellom
    hellom
    Yo, I hit you up on discord actually but yeah sunday 9pm -4 works nicely, see you there
    We are paired for mono blt, I am -3. Can play thursday onwards. If possible lets play friday
    juleocesar
    juleocesar
    It does. how does 6 pm my time work for you?
    hellom
    hellom
    I think that works, see you then
    hellom
    hellom
    Hi sorry I don’t think I am going to end up making it so my manager is looking for a substitute
    GMT-4, cannot do Friday or weekend much at all due to traveling unfortunately. Is there a chance you can do:
    later tonight
    anytime Tuesday after 5pm GMT-4
    anytime Thursday after 5pm GMT-4

If not, lmk and I will see what else may be possible.
    hi friend when you can to play
    thursday 3 pm works for you
    gmt -3
    hellom
    hellom
    Hey, yea this time works, see you there :)
    hellom
    hellom
    hi, what username on main?
    hellom
    hellom
    test
    Hi, we are paired for Ndmpl , this week I can only play this weekend! Give me your availabilities, I am GMT+2 ! See ya :))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…