16bit
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, PSPL -4
    16bit
    16bit
    GMT -4, would you be able to play saturday 12pm? If you wanna adjust Saturday time I'm pretty free all day that day. Otherwise lmk your full availability and we can figure something out
    turtalkatthing
    turtalkatthing
    Works for me see you then
    Hello! We're paired up for the GSC GC. I'm GMT +1. I'm generally available between 7PM to 11PM my time. I would not like to play today or this week's weekend.
    Give me a time so we can figure out how to schedule our match.
    Hi, sorry for the inconvenience buuut I don't know where else to ask. I miiiiight have put the wrong year of birth when creating my smogon forums account a few years ago so my age would be above 18... Can you pls change the year to 2006 instead of 1996? And if you can't, at least do you know someone that can help me?
    hello I was permaban because I was using a VPN and a staff member accused of being another person even though I did nothing wrong
    I didn't understand the real reason
    Thanks you in advance
    16bit
    16bit
    Hi! I am not a member of PS staff nor a member of Smogon's Senior Staff, so I do not have the ability to permaban or unpermaban you. You're better off asking someone who has this power over the respective site you were banned from.
    Nice to meet you. We got to play at "GSC OU Winter Seasonals #6".

I'm UTC+9. I'd like to start the game at one of the following times.
    I'd like to hear your wishes.
    2024/03/23(Sat) 14:00(UTC+9) - 22:00(UTC+9)
    2024/03/24(Sun) 14:00(UTC+9) - 22:00(UTC+9)

I'm busy with work during weekdays, so it will be difficult to play games.
    If it's a weekends, I may be able to play on a schedule other than the above.
    16bit
    16bit
    I would prefer Sunday at 11:00 UTC +9
    chio
    chio
    OK. I'm also fine with that. Let's set it to 11:00 UTC +9.
    I'm looking forward to the day when I can play with you.
    chio
    chio
    11:00 UTC +9 -> Sunday at 11:00 UTC +9
    Hi, when do you want to play for GSC seasonal? GMT-3. Could play on Wednesday before my 5pm. If you prefer to play at night I could do on Tuesday after my 11pm, Wednesday and Thursday after my 11:30. Not sure yet for the weekend
    Hi I got Platinum Brave for the DPP ladder achievements. Can you update?
    16bit
    16bit
    yeah I'll update sometime soon, been a busy week for me
    togaquest
    togaquest
    thank you
    We’re paired for DPP Cup, I’m GMT -4. I can play tomorrow and Wednesday from 6 pm to 9 PM, Thursday from 8 PM to 9 PM, Friday from 6 PM to 10 PM, Saturday from 10 AM to 10 PM, and Sunday from 10 AM to 8:30 PM.
    moin
    when bwpl? im gmt +2 should be available all week except saturday. afternoons or evenings my time would be the best for me
    Hi nupl when? I'm +2
    Staxi
    Staxi
    Hey i'm sorry but this doesn't work anymore, if you want a sub i'm cool with it or I can play earlier saturday or sunday
    16bit
    16bit
    we can reschedule; is 10am-12pm my time possible on Saturday or Sunday? I can do a little earlier later if possible
    16bit
    16bit
    just lmk whenever you're free tomorrow, I can find a time but I'd like to know advance when it is
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…