Lily
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILYLILY
    Lily
    Lily
    Thursday would be ideal! Is 6pm yours ok? Any later wouldn't really work unfortunately. If not it's cool, we can figure out Sunday too
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    530-6pm def works
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Do you wanna play today or Sunday?
    Smogon Masters, lmk when you wanna play gmt-6
    Lily
    Lily
    Hi, I'm GMT +1 and free most Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 4PM-11PM my time or so. Whatever's best for you in that range should be fine if that's okay. I can also play within the next hour or so if that works for you?
    ZeroKitss
    ZeroKitss
    rn works, i'll be on main as Kitsss send chall whenever
    hello,
    i am gmt 5.5+
    available morning time 9 am-1 pm and 11-1 on weekday
    available most of the time on weekends
    Prefer weekend.or my morning times during weekdays.
    weird mon
    weird mon
    We are no longer opponents in smogon master :boi:
    Lily
    Lily
    what a rollercoaster. best of luck in your game
    Salutations Lily. We engage in combat for the league of Smogon's Champions! I am Greenwich mean time minus four hours. I would prefer commencing battle during the weekend due to conflicting timezones and work during the week.
    Hey when do you wanna play for OU Seasonal? GMT +2
    Lily
    Lily
    Hi I'm +1, not free Friday but any of Sat/Sun/Tues if extension is needed is ok, 4pm-11pm +1 is ideal, whenever works for you is prob okay
    Joya
    Joya
    Sunday 4 pm ur time?
    Lily
    Lily
    sounds good
    Hi! When do you want to play for Smogon Masters? I'm GMT -4, would prefer to play in the evenings on the weekend.
    Lily
    Lily
    Hiya, is Sunday around your 5-6PM ok? I'm GMT +1, would prefer to play before about 7PM your time either day if possible
    Lacks
    Lacks
    Yea, Sunday 6 pm works fine. Cya then
    Lacks
    Lacks
    Hey, I'm good to go whenever you are. I'm on showdown as Lkks
    hey we're paired for meow when can you meow
    Lily
    Lily
    great question eve
    Eve
    Eve
    this does not answer my question!
    Yo, we’re up for homefield I’m -4. Can play Friday before 3PM, after 9PM Saturday and anytime Sunday.
    Lily
    Lily
    hey, if that offer still stands i can play today- i can't do friday so it'll have to be some time in your sunday afternoon if not (any time till about 11pm +1)
    jay
    jay
    you around now?
    Lily
    Lily
    yea i'm on stours
    Hi Lily and good morning. It's currently 7:30 AM here in the City of Angels, and I saw that we are paired for the inaugural "UU Homefield Advantage" tournament. I really like the concept of this tournament, as it's something I did in my own tournaments side discord last year and again this year to great success.
    Lily
    Lily
    np, when to? i dont wanna be waiting around for unspecified times so if you're not feeling up to it today we can just do tomorrow or something instead
    BigFatMantis
    BigFatMantis
    not too long just like 30 min or so
    Lily
    Lily
    ill be on stours whenever
    Would torn-t be worth a suspect after the first dlc if it still feels a bit too strong for the UU tier like it is right now?
    Lily
    Lily
    We'll keep it in mind! Impossible to say what post-DLC UU will be like, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…