Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey doo u have an impish one of these?

Kaphotics' Eigakan Celebi
    OT:
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Ivs: 31 0 31 31 31 31
    Nature:All but Hasty and another one
    Evs:UT
    Special Moves:Leaf Storm, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish
    Redis:You Get Semi
    I can trade now if you want. What's the trade though? Two credits for Manaphy, adamant Mew for Snorunt, one credit (hacked wish Blissey) for modest Deoxys and Palkia for modest Mew? I'm getting confused. Sorry. I can do a breeding project if you need one.
    Looking for a Shroomish or Breloom . any type will do. its for breeding. Thanks PM me if u can do the trade. Ill offer copies of my competitive pokes for that and some extra TMs i need.
    hey u down to do a lvl 100 wifi battle real quick today? gotta check a pokemons IVs. also looking for a good zapdos...
    Sure, I thought you had already cloned it. NP, let me know when you want to use the credit. BTW, you do you clone with the GTS? That would be helpful to me.
    Sure, I'll be right online with Weavile and 5 junks. You can clone Weavile and give me back a copy right? (Im saving right now)
    Great. VM me once thats done. Could you trade me 2 UT and 2 Trained versions? I think I specified that before. Also, do you know what you want with your credit? I could trade it to you in exchange for one of my Squirtles/Blastoises. You may need to clone what you want and send it back to me though, if I don't have stock.

Let me know soon. Thanks!
    Sorry, didn't realize that it didn't know yawn. Could you please teach it Toxic then instead of Yawn? Thanks, everything else stays the same.
    Ok, Metalex still isn't ready. I'll get you the Squritle right now. Remember, I need you to give me 2 UT clones as well (to be given to me at the same time as the trained Blastoise). Sorry for the wait.
    Yes I still need the Squirtle trained. If you want you can come on the WiFi and get it in a few minutes (I have to finish another trade with Metalex first). Remember, I need 2 copies of the squirtle UT, and 2 copies of it Trained. You can keep copies of both if you like. The EVs and moves I want are listed in my shop (at the squirtle).

If you have any other questions PM me. I'll send you a VM once I'm done with Metalex.

Thanks for doing the EV job!!
    Sorry, I had to go suddenly last night. Hopefully you can get the squirtle soon. If you see me online then VM me so we can get it to you.
    I replied to your request to EV train in my thread. Look back in my thread for details then post there or give me a VM. You can get the squirtle as soon as you give me the say-so. Thanks!
    Nah scratch that about breeding my own eevee. I just double checked and I was looking in the wrong place. It's fine. The eevee is legit
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…