c l e a r
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Groudon after a rock polish Groudon is actually pretty fast. Its just that Swift swim Kingdra in the rain obviously gonna be quicker. GG though
    I never actually tried doing that. Maybe cuz if I know my game is on I would rather be playing it. By the way, you have a lot of nice XD stuff, like some of them shouldnt be reset anymore because of your pokes
    Damnit clear lol, I thought it was at least at togetic lol. Now i got to make it all happy it what not. Thanks for the trade
    Yeah the 31 speeder. Yeah I made a few fatal errors early in the match, how did i forget dophan packs a ice shard, how rusty of me. I knew if I could be your milotic i probably could win. all my stuff have water weakness lol
    Yes, in the end I have to apologize. I guess some silly pokemon hax got the better of me this time.
    No wonder people like you are on the on the blacklist. Ignored, have a nice day.
    "Pretty sure the Trick Room is off when Dialga was there the turn it knocked Groudon off the board. =/" I do not really understand your sentence so how about we just do a rematch? It seems to be the perfect thing to settle this.
    I think I see now but I still do not really think you paid any attention in that battle. You do know I was using a trick room team right?
    and no i do not think you are paying attention at all. You expect a groudon not to be koed after a +2 outrage and a crit?
    what so you think all that hax was pointless? How about we do a rematch and see then?
    Sorry for spamming, but it wasn't two EVs over, it was really 250/180/80, so I'll just leave it like that.
    Nevermind, I found it on my memory card.
    Whoever EV'd it made it 252/180/80 which is 2 EVs over, so I'll quickly fix that :).

So I'll send over the original one and the edited one (EV'd and no nickname).
    Plus an extra treat for the wait :).
    Did you want the nicknamed one or do you want me to get rid of the nickname?

I had a 252/172/80 or something version but I forgot to keep a copy before I traded it off D:

I've decided that I might do one or two more game corner pokeys.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…