Thund91
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ever considered Hariyama the Venusaur counter? Leftovers, Guts, Max SpD with enough speed to outspeed Clefable (maybe, probably not needed though), 80 HP (according to analysis page right now) with rest into Attack, Calm, and then:

Close Combat / Force Palm / Cross Chop
    Bulk Up
    Stone Edge / Ice Punch / Payback
    Sleep Talk

So idea is if Venusaur puts you to sleep you can use Sleep Talk with 0% chance of Sleep Talking a Rest, and in the meantime you get a Guts boost. Ice Punch if you want to hit Venusaur, otherwise Payback / Stone Edge for coverage. I don't know about Bulk Up, just seems like a good idea.

So Timid LO Venusaur's Leaf Storm vs. Hariyama is now 54.3% - 64.1%, while Sludge Bomb does 35% - 41.4%. In return Hariyama's Guts-boosted Close Combat is 50.7% - 59.6% (the defense drop would seriously hurt though) while Ice Punch does 84.8% - 100% and Stone Edge / Payback deal 56.3% - 66.6%.

What do you think?
    Wut u said in the 'burn Quran day thread' was boss(h) ;p I lold at some people there who got over excited and posted irrelevant stuff lol.
    Hey, Thund. You think it would be cool if I sent you my UU team? I plan on turning it into an RMT (everything is already set up), but I'm looking for some early feedback, so I don't have a glaring weakness to something I may have missed.
    ha, it's actually from a photoshoot a friend of mine did with myself as the subject, there are a lot more pictures but none i'll post here!
    err ill start regirock now i might forget halfway through though so no guarantees

and yeah take the froggie
    Btw also, you ever tried cacturne lead in uu? damn it works wonders lol spikes/energy ball/dark pulse/sucker punch.;pp
    Same here bro I'm on semesters, divided into 2 parts;p Im feeling pretty good knowing that I'll have from June-Late september summer lol although throughout the year my holidays are short.
    How do you feel about Heracross in UU? Think it's going to make the tier extremely unbalanced?
    Ohh, Hera's not there yet... I was just lurking the UU thread and when people posted it feels like they already experienced playing with Heracross in UU (mostly M Dragon).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…