Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so what your saying is you put a flowless pokemon in the daycare with a pokemon you want to be flawless huh.
    lmao an appointment xD no worries. i connected to mitch and we battled but got D/Ced twice. i guess nintendo is still doing stuff :/
    I can't wait to have another challenge with you -_-
    Good luck with your tests this week :)
    haha, I hate Draco Meteor's req's to be taught.
    You can go ahead and ask for another >.< I don't mind, I'll see what I can do >.<
    Ew 3 tests? That's gay...
    You and I both have semi redi rights meaning, we can trade it other's can not.
    hey do you have a shiny flawless aerodactly I can have ? =)
    We should battle some time soon...
    Sweet thanks! I'll have to do that, I'll do EV reducing berries on the stats that don't have any EVs in it for happy points! xD!
    xD! sorry was busy watching things and doing school. Ish. I prolly won't be here when you get back, I'll be in the middle of soccer practice >.<
    I am only interested in the asian languages. Screw spanish and such xD! Everyone knows that.

Oh, and thank you <333 It's most appreciated!
    I want to be able Japanese and Korean for the same reasons >.<
    Minus the Korean for non-dubbed.
    For Dialga, low level as possible since it's already 70.
    For the others. I would like them AT level 50 if possible. If you have to go above for a move, that's fine.
    I've always wanted a Japanese game. As I want to learn Japanese (and Korean), but I can't read it, as of yet, sadly.
    Sadly, it isn't. You could tell cuz I couldn't NN past 5 characters, can only do it in Japanese characters, I just like the Romanji form of the Japanese names, so I can say them when I see it :P My white is going to be in Japanese ^_^
    hehe your welcome, you keep the un-nicknamed one, but I'd like the NN'd one EV trained please ^_^
    You can keep a copy of the NN'd one as well if you'd like.
    to be honest i don't care enough to mess with the router again. it's a pain in the ass. i'd rather just go somewhere with reliable wifi than do it here.
    Okay, I'll be on in about a minute.
    Can you train these for me:
    Dialga Quiet 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 0 [Shiny!] (My OT)
    - 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD [Trick Room, Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Thunder]
    Bellossom Timid 30 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31 / 30 [Shiny!] (My OT)
    - 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe [Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Hidden Power Fire, Sleep Powder]
    - 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe [Leaf Storm, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Fire, Sleep Powder]
    Regigigas Impish 31 / 31 / 31 / 1 / 31 / 31 [Shiny!] (My OT)
    - 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SpD [Knock Off, Thunder Wave, Return, Earthquake]

Edit: Can you clone by any chance?
    Haha <3 I am still kinda in shock. I was like "*flip coin* Oh look heads, prolly a tease *flips coin* oh wow, stupid game likes teasing me bad *flips coin* tails, uhm, did I really just hit my seed *flips again* zomfg I did hit! huzzah!"
    I kinda messed up too, but luckily it wasn't unrecoverable xD!
    Lemme get him to my HG, than I can trade him to you + the pokes. I'll only give you 4 pokes to EV train, as this was easier than I thought it was going to be >.<
    So uhm, kinda a funny thing. I got my ID/SID last night, that took me rather short. Oddly, I hit it quickly. Than I put the .sav on my comp, rushed through the game on an emulator, saved in front of Regi. Put the .sav back onto my R4-esc thing. I go to look for the delay and such, I go to start RNG'ing for the Regigigas, and uhm. I hit the seed first try? Lawl...

So, he's my first catch, and prolly my only catch that I hit first try.
    He's also in a Net ball. So yeah... Your project is kinda done... already. O_o

This one was rather easy compared to my other ID/SID abuse + Captures. lawl.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…