Expert Evan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well Jeff,
    I managed to get the snorlax in a heavy ball. And it seems you, Coktal, and megaman were right on the money. My RNG abuse was getting all mixed up because of the NPC. I couldn't have done it without you and the others' help. Thanks. :D

EDIT: And you were right about you said before. Getting the gyarados and snorlax is tricky when it comes to rng abuse. :P
    I see. No wonder why I couldn't get the gyarados and the snorlax that I was looking for. It's starting to make sense now.
    Oh I see. You're saying the reason why my target seeds aren't working because they're are NPC (No Player characters) in the area, right?
    Hey jeff,If the elm calls of your target iv set and your target seed for the pokemon that you're looking for doesn't appear on the list in the "Seed to find" on the RNG reporter, does that mean the target iv set is illegal for the pokemon that you're trying to rng abuse?
    Target pokemon: Snorlax
    Target seed: 770F0320
    Target Frame: 63
    Target Iv set: 30/31/30/12/31/31
    Jeff, I've been trying to rng abuse my own snorlax and these elm calls are all that I'm getting over and over again: P,E,P,E,E,P,K,K,E R: 36

I've been searching for it on the list of Elm Calls in the "Seed to find" on my Reporter and it doesn't match with any of the Elm calls on the list.

That's what I've been trying to tell the others.
    Okay, I got the onix that I'm looking for and right now, I'm trying to rng capture my own snorlax that is blocking the path to vermillion city. But the elm responses that I'm getting aren't showing on the list on my reporter. So how and why aren't they?
    Well, if slot 4 is the only number that I'm gonna get, then I'll guess I'll have to get onix from Rock Tunnel B1F since onix is in slot 4 in that place, right?
    I was trying to rng a wild steelix/onix so I can capture it in a heavy ball but the pokemon that I keep encounter is Machop (slot 4) in route 47 in the cave.
    Is there anyway I could get you to breed for me? I'm giving up on Ononokusu as I have three jolly moldbreakers with 31/27/31/x/31/31, 31/31/31/x/0-1/31 and 31/31/0-1/x/31/31! I could let you borrow one of them as a parent then we could both get distribution rights...
    Well..... the reporter has shown me that the iv set that I want my gyarados to have is no where to be found considering the fact of my SID and ID combined. =/
    And if the nothing appears on the reporter, that means I won'd be able to get the red gyarados at the lake of rage with my desired iv set, right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…