Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Klutch. Ive been home. Took a break from here and forgot about it altogether. Plan on closing my part of the thread down as im not really in a pokemon mood. Ill still on RNG and be on so if you need help with that ID/SID abusing, just ask.
    Well, I want to have EV'd versions of everything I have :p So I'll give you the EV'd version when it's done. And yeah I know his Pokémon are fully redis, but he only breeds stuff, I EV'd this one. But if you want to trade it, I'm fine with that. :)
    Btw, what are the rights? And do you have an EV'd version? (Imma make a Magneton of it, you can have one for free when it's done). You can't redis the Hitmonchan
    Lol, it's still today an not tomorrow here :p but I can trade in max. 2 hours, will you be there too then?
    Merry Christmas Klutch! I've replied in your thread, but I'm not able to trade at this moment.
    Yep, makes it easier to keep track of things.

Also, taking your advice and putting a small signature on my banners, it's just a small 光 on the bottom left corner. Would you mind switching your banners out with ones that have that once I finish them? =]
    Congrats! Glad it all worked out =D And just PM me when you finish the BPs and we can work out a time to trade ^^
    Well, I haven't caught it yet, the idea was to RNG it until I finally got it shiny, and after probably 8 hours, I finally got it right. It fled right as battle started, but now I know that it will always be shiny and have that nature every time I encounter it (since IVs and nature are assigned to it permanently once you talk to Steven), so I'm excited either way. :)
    Hey Klutch, take a look at the PRNG thread for a huge post by me concerning the roamers. I think you'll find it REALLY helpful.

Talk about trial and error! But I finally got it.
    I see your point. :)
    I'll give it another shot tomorrow becaue right now it is 1:41 am in here and I'm half assleep...

Tomorrow is another day! Good night.
    Well... I'm doing all the proccedure correctly but something seems not be working for me. I think I'll give up and rely on others' fully-redis (I HATE doing so but I have no choice).

TYVM for your help. :)
    Ah ok, well do what you feel is best. Personally, I think Net Ball is the best. Quick Ball is nice, but the yellow throws it off.
    Err, yeah, Net Ball. Dive Ball isn't bad. I wouldn't go with Quick Ball or Great Ball though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…