Winters Zombie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Here ya go!
    Yeah.. it's not super popular yet, but I think you'll find it a lot better than the ones you're talking about. Being someone who's RNG'd a lot before, you may not like how fast it is (personally it gave me a huge increase in accuracy). You can change it though Tweak > Sounds > Decrease Freq. That'll put it at 1 beep/sec.
    ZomgTimer is mine... have you tried it at all? I mean, if you still like Pikatimer better, that's fine. Just want to know what you didn't like if you did try it.
    Hey Bro, What's up? Happy New year! ^^

Sorry for snooping into your conversation.

But after I read your vm, I just noticed that sophie hasn't been on for a while. :P
    Ugh no, I'm just on my phone and diabolico sent me an angry pm about it.
    Ah! Then you do have friends! Ahaha, that's fine though - family is nice. I misses mine when I'm away, XD. A friend is about to teach me how to play GO soon! I wonder how that'll go, ahahaha...probably the same as teaching me how to play 3d chess or whatever, XD.

And I'm perfectly wonderful when I'm "wasted" :P I just meant its dangerous because for girls that's a nono! :P
    Ahaha, yeah...I'm old enough...just not ya know...ladylike to get drunk, XD. I don't ever get wasted...mainly because it's kinda sorta dangerous even when you're with friends...but yeah, I don't want them to see me tipsy eiither! :P

And you should spend time with family or friends on holidays! It's lonely elseways! :)
    Ahaha, I spent it with the family. I didn't want to drive up to Austin to hang with friends...and well...yeah, family time is good ^^ That said...NO ALCOHOL! I was designated driver :/ not that I could have lots anyways with my mommy and daddy and grandmommy and everyone else there, ahaha.

Did you have a good time? ^^ And yesh! 2011 is a year I'm looking forward to! Hopefully I get into Pharmacy school!!!!!!
    You're such a sweetie pie for thinking of me when you saw that Flygon ^^ I already know though, he's done an old naive one, a jolly/adamant/and I think timid one, haha.

OH...and........HAPPY NEW YEARS! ^_^
    Then it shall be done :P

O_o...dude you are such a noob! lmao think of a torrent file like a rar file same shit but all you need is a different program to open it. Bit Torrent is to torrent files what WinRar is to rar files =). See it's not that hard lol. just download the bit torrent program (link provided) and then just find torrent files on popular sites like btjunkie.org (my personal favorite) or thepiratebay.org =) The program 'Bit Torrent' just extracts the files from the torrent file to the location you choose =)

Noob lol
    Hey, just checking on the munchlax. Not trying to rush you, just checking in.
    well i was wondering what frame i'd start off with if i left raikou and entei alive and killed latios off to rng?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…