Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• or er, nvm. forgot im stuck in darkrai's island =____=
    if i can finish up RNGing it tonight i can battle, if not next week is better.
    Meh...a Relaxed Suicune with a high speed IV is a bit awkward for me, but I'd probably do that if I run out of ideas for future IV's of Crown Suicunes. I can use this wondercard countless times, so yeah.
    Well, I've yet to RNG the Crown Suicune...gotta see if there's a 31/30/31/30/31/3 or 30/31/31/30/31/3...and I know the frame is going to be unbelievably high (I remember 30/31/31/30/31/31 was around frame 674 or something). HP Electric Crown Suicune shouldn't be that much of a problem, as I only need to acquire it on frame 14.

I already mentioned my results about Raikou and Entei.
    labarith did you give me this Pokemon
    chimchar
    Shiny Naive / Blaze
    30/31/30/31/31/31 - HP Ice 70
    Fake Out / Encore / Counter / Helping Hand
    Ok thanks anyways. I need the .pkms of some pokemon, but they have classic ribbons so ir-gts doesn't work :/
    Since you were interested in the EV'd versions of the Magnezones, I figured I'd see if you wanted this EV'd Porygon2 over the UT Porygon. The EV's are: 252 HP, 252 SpA, 6 SpDef EVs. It's not the recommended spread on Smogon, but I thought I'd ask.
    Sure. You'll need to add both of my FCs. 2 of them are on my HG and the other 3 are on my Plat. Will I only need to add your Pearl FC?
    I actually have already trained/evolved it, so it's not an Eevee anymore. XD
    But If you're interested in it as a EVed Leafeon, then I'd be willing to trade a clone for something. =)
    i can RNG for shiny but not IVs
    so far my best IVs have been 4 groups of 31

ill go look if there are 4 others I want
    Well, I appreciate it. :D
    I'm GMT -5.
    I'll probably not be online until monday though. :/
    I'm not gonna be at home for a day or two. But if we do arrange something, thank a lot, and if we don't, thanks anyway. :D
    I can't trade tomorrow or sunday except by files. I will be able to trade on monday though. :)
    Appreciate the offer!
    Sadly, these dudes were built for item farming.
    I haven't even checked their IV's, they are EV trained, and all of them are level 100 with pickup. They all have different movesets too. I understand if you've got better things to do. :D
    I'll gladly CMT, but probably not until sometime tomorrow night :/ I haven't had too much free time lately.
    But the thing for me is I can`t go the VGC`s since there not held in Canada :(.
    I like a lot of your pokemon, but I have to go now. I'll be back on later and will respond to your CMT. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…